GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by srgti

1. S

FS: 2006 MK5 VW GOLF GTI- White - 6SP Manual

FS: 2006 MK5 VW GOLF GTI- White -5dr - 6SP Manual Due to arrival of a company car the GTI is to be sold. Details: 2006 VW MKV Golf GTI - 5 DOOR (2006 Aug 31 registered) White 6Spd Manual 57,000Kms OPTIONS: SUNROOF Leather Heated Seats Xenon lights Factory Window Tint The car comes with...
  2. S

Have you seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GytkdVh-Nps&feature=related new ad for gti golf 6 in german.
  3. S

Extended Warranty & 3 rd year service

I have been quoted $1230 for a VW (Allianz) 3yr/60k extended warranty from Burwin. i am not sure weather to go for this or not. 3rd yr/60k Service: I dont know why quotes are different at different dealers. Just a heads up the quotes are Barloworld Moorabbin: $610 Barloworld Glenwaverly ...
  4. S

And the Stig is......

The Stig, the mystery driver who tests high-performance cars on Top Gear, has been "revealed" as Michael Schumacher. The seven-times Formula 1 champion dressed as the show's famous driver and removed his helmet during an interview with presenter Jeremy Clarkson. But it is unclear whether he...
  5. S

Kinglake - The Drive and devestation

Sorry Chris, nick, Damien and others for not joining the Bushfire drive. So I decided to take a drive to king lake today as there was a car and bike show at the National Park Hotel. It was a Fantastic or Frightening Drive. I am not sure which one to choose as I could imagine what would have...
  6. S

Venturi fm transmitter and bluetooth

I found this in JB HI Fi but just want to know if anyone had experiences with this. http://www.myventuri.com/home.aspx This is the product's site and any info is found here. I would appreciate if electro GURU's had a say.
  7. S

GT-R 35 spotted

i saw this awesome black skyline yesterday night on punt road near swan street and saw it turn at chapel street near Lamborghini dealership. bloody hell this was an awesome piece of machinery. it had euro plates V GT 035. has anyone had a chance to see this beast.