GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by srbsta

1. srbsta

FS: OEM MK5 GTI/R32 Xenons *BRAND NEW*

Up for sale are my brand new MK5 Xenons. These were purchased brand new from VW Australia (over $3k). They come with the Adapters if your installing them in a car that came with halogen headlights. They come with the Ignitor, Ballast (silver thing) and bulbs. Its a plug and play thing so no...
  2. srbsta

ONKYO TX-NR1007 9.2CH RECEIVER BLACK BRAND NEW IN BOX

EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ONKYO-TX-NR1007-9-2CH-RECEIVER-BLACK-BRAND-NEW-BOX-/270718919885?pt=AU_Electronics_Audio_Amplifiers&hash=item3f081ae4cd#ht_500wt_1156 BRAND NEW IN BOX. NEED SOMETHING SMALLER AS IT DOES NOT FIT INTO MY NEW CABINET. I DONT HAVE ANY PHOTOS AS ITS SEALED IN THE BOX...
  3. srbsta

WTB: APR HPFP

looking for a APR HPFP. no i dont want to pay 1100 for one. cool thanks
  4. srbsta

OT merry christmas

merry Christmas to all my orthodox brothers :happyanim: now time to eat my pig on spitt :biggrin:
  5. srbsta

(OT) PLAYSTATION 3

Provide your User ID and the games you play.... add me Nikola_GTI COD MW2 Need For Speed Shift see you online :happyanim: p.s i have a xbox 360 but it got banned :lol:
  6. srbsta

HAPPY BDAY JOHNO

just want to wish Johno a very happy bday and hope you like his new look......and he was off chops today after having that joint :lol: enjoy
  7. srbsta

TWO GTI's alone in the bush

just a few pics from today :thumbsup: hope you like enjoy :biggrin:
  8. srbsta

MY GTI's NEW LOOK

enjoy :biggrin:
  9. srbsta

MY GTI's NEW LOOK

hope you like. also fitted the H&R Sports Springs as my Neuspeed one shitted themselves. Car rides soo nice now and sits awesome :thumbup::thumbup: enjoy and let me know what you think :biggrin:
  10. srbsta

OT - THE CHUCK NORRIS FACTS

1. Chuck Norris made you read this! 2. Macgyver can build an airplane out of gum and paper clips, but Chuck Norris can kill him and take it. 3. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was...
  11. srbsta

what a shit night...my poor GTI

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhh had a accident lol and tony abbott was involved in it.... i was driving behind a white commowhore p plate driver when all of a sudden his car come to a complete stop in like a second with no brake lights :eyebulge: then they turn on after he toteled...
  12. srbsta

PARTING OUT WITH STUFF

hey everyone the time has come to sell the beast :cry::cry::cry: soo everyting on my car is for sale APR full 3 inch turbo back exhaust (has a brand new dp with only 4500km on it and the catback was on there for about 20000km) 18inch Yokohama KREUTZER SERIES X SOLD Yokohama Advan Sport...
  13. srbsta

GOT A CEL

got a check engine light when i started my car few hours ago :iono: it feels normal to drive soo i have no idea what up :frown: tried to turn off the car then turn it back on but the damn thing is still there :cry: ahhhhhhhh HELP
  14. srbsta

OT - PC HELP

hey people my comp is playing up and its driving me crazy :cry: ok the problem is it boots up but once it gets to the windows loading screen and that windows logo appears and starts loading but exactly 4sec into the process it restarts and the comp shuts off :help::help::help: what the hell...
  15. srbsta

DYNO NUMBERS

Performance Mods: APR STAGE 1+2, EVOMS Intake, APR 3inch TBE DYNO: