GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by spiker369

1. spiker369

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

Here's my old mk6. I sure do miss the mods I had, but loving everything about the mk7 so far. 20160106_9655_BBSLM by Kyle Anderson, on Flickr
  2. spiker369

Show Us Anything BUT your MK7

Do you only have one? Or have any other pets? I thought ferrets were social animals that needed 24/7 accompaniment like guinea pigs.
  3. spiker369

WCI - RIP

It's so great lmfao
  4. spiker369

Pole: Your Favorite Plac Vehicle?

CR-V is my vote.
  5. spiker369

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

physics. And something tells me the addition of the little fins won't help. 5Z1MjT3wHZY
  6. spiker369

Mk7 GTI rear window "wings"

If I got a mk7 I'd remove them. They really don't look good in person.
  7. spiker369

South East Florida Tuesday night meets

I'm cross posting this from my golfmk6 thread to see if there's anyone on here interested in coming out: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63165 Every first Tuesday of each month at 8pm a few of us mk6 owners meet up at the shopping center on Griffin Road and 148th ave, here's the...
  8. spiker369

Cheap turbo car

ZAtjFLrBn4M I can't even.
  9. spiker369

Hellaflush cartoon

reminds me a lot of this one.. xD z7sO17O6QD8
  10. spiker369

The official Hate thread.

First day of new classes.. Water all over the poster board I had to buy for my new 3D design class.. KILLIN ME
  11. spiker369

The Cannibal Generals of Liberia

I'm in. Forget the money, you need to collect the child blood.
  12. spiker369

The Cannibal Generals of Liberia

This is actually very interesting. I'll probably watch the rest of this tomorrow. :w00t:
  13. spiker369

The Picture Game #2

5692 Am I playing this correctly? Honestly didn't know we had an offtopic section... :D
  14. spiker369

Forum slow in the last couple of days?!

this.. omg.. what have you guys done to me?
  15. spiker369

What happened to Golfmk6 mkv mk7???

I was so worried cause my girlfriend told me today that she was gonna get me LED tails for my birthday. Flagged down a fellow member in a Walmart parking lot maybe 20 minutes ago and asked for Ed's email incase the forums wouldn't come back. xD