GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SpeedieGTI

1. SpeedieGTI

F1 Girls.

This
  2. SpeedieGTI

Appreciating my GTI

I am nearing three years and 50k miles and it still checks every box for me. Refined sporty and powerful at stage 2. Suspension is tuned great with no need to upgrade. Much better car than my mk6 GTI which required full suspension upgrade to please me.
  3. SpeedieGTI

Cant take it anymore. Thinking of selling my GTI

You just have to let it go... You've got an awesome car. It's not a showcar and will get dirty. Just enjoy it and don't lose your ass trading it...
  4. SpeedieGTI

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

It's a great car. Nothing else like it really. I'm on my second for that reason.
  5. SpeedieGTI

Very good to know. Surprised I hadn't heard this before. I have only tried it recently and will go back to the cheap stuff.
  6. SpeedieGTI

What's wrong with rain x?
  7. SpeedieGTI

It could happen but I still like my chances ? Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  8. SpeedieGTI

This. Intake buyers might as well light their money on fire. Better yet spend it on strippers. At least then you'll get something for your money. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  9. SpeedieGTI

Picking up a beater/daily driver.

Mazda! Not joking.
  10. SpeedieGTI

Picking up a beater/daily driver.

Always good to have a beater but an old VW is not what I'd go with... A beater should be something Japanese with very minimal maint. requirement and bulletproof reliability. Who wants to worry about a beater? A cheap used euro car is never cheap. Also...to each their own but if I'm spending...
  11. SpeedieGTI

What's the most EFFED UP movie that you've seen?

The Hills have Eyes
  12. SpeedieGTI

Autism "reveals"

You don't outgrow or cure autism... You may have had a social phobia or mild disorder but not autism. People throw around the term as a catch all diagnosis. He probably meant that you were tested for it. Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  13. SpeedieGTI

looking to upsize my car while downsizing my payment

This!!! I haul my 8 and 6 year old sons in my 4 dr GTI all the time. There is plenty of room for a baby seat/child seat or 2! Just don't buy those ridiculously enormous child seats.
  14. SpeedieGTI

10 Reasons VW Will Fail in America

They would sell the crap out of a Polo Gti here.