GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Speeddemon96

1. S

FS: Bentley Manual barely used!

Lightly used bentley repair manual. $60 shipped. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. S

FS: Black HPA puck NEW!!!

Here are pictures of said item.
  3. S

FS: Black HPA puck NEW!!!

Never used or installed black hpa puck in box. will upload photos when i get a chance. Asking $80 shipped plus Paypal fees. PICTURES AT BOTTOM OF PAGE!!
  4. S

FS: BNIB ECS Hatch pop Kit!!

BNIB hatch pop kit. Never used as I sold the car before installing it. Save money buying from me over ECS and their overpriced shipping. Selling it for $100 shipped priority shipping. No paypal fees!!
  5. S

FS: MKV to MKVI part out!!

Ok i got some parts that i'm going to sell to help alleviate payments on new mk6 and buy some performance mods. i know some parts are compatible with the mk6 but i need the money. 1st up is: Rns-510 version C with gps antenna and adapter for antenna cables. latest map pack and firmware. no...
  6. S

Fs: 2008 autobahn gti apr k04

Have a very well kept VW GTI with a shit load of parts that I want to either part out or sell within a week or so to buy me another Gti that I fell in love with. Everything is in excellent condition and I have all APR performance parts. Including intercooler, fuel pump, TBE, k04 kit. ITG INTAKE...
  7. S

2008 k04 APR United grey Gti fs or part out (Miami)

Have a very well kept VW GTI with a shit load of parts that I want to either part out or sell within a week or so to buy me another Gti that I fell in love with. Everything is in excellent condition and I have all APR performance parts. Including intercooler, fuel pump, TBE, k04 kit. ITG INTAKE...
  8. S

FS: OEM parts etc etc

here are the parts that i'm putting up for sale: dsg shifter unit shifter knob is broken but everything else is working. good to paint bezel to your liking. installed a new RNS-510? having battery drain issues? then this is the can module that you need! pm me if interested for prices.
  9. S

SO...I need the oil filler extention neck back on lol

yeah i want to put my stock intake back on so it can play nice with my APR k04 kit. does anyone have one to see if it has a part # on it?
  10. S

Airbox clamp part #

i need help, want to put back the stock airbox but i am missing the clamp that holds the intake pipe to the turbo. anyone have a part number?
  11. S

Apr tune issue, want to go Unitronic, good idea?

I'm having that damn high rpm misfire issue since I went k04 apr. At one point i did think it was carbon build up. But that was not the case. I went through 3 intakes trying to resolve the issue and while I had one intake that barely had any issue it still did misfire specially when I did NOT...
  12. S

Known isssues with carbon build up?

does anybody know the side effect on carbon buildup on the intake valves? I know about the misfire's. but don't know how or when or what cylinders are usually the worse. is it a low rpm idle issue or a higher rpm issue? or both? I have a slight misfire on 3rd and 4th gear only at high rpm. it...
  13. S

Forge catch can issue..

anyone had this happen to the hoses? i have oil sweat on both hoses. i'm not sure how to handle this situation as in the past they have not been that nice.
  14. S

New revised MAF sensor from VW

Old part # 06f 906 461a New part # 06f 906 461b I wonder if it's more reliable now.
  15. S

MAF sensor going bad or is bad?

how do i know if my maf sensor is going bad or if it's the APR Tune? The reason i ask is because i've gotten soft codes for the maf sensor and at like 6k rpm is where it likes to misfire, but when i disconnect the maf it's just fine and dandy. i was doing a mild tune up a couple of days ago...