GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sopskysalat

1. S

Hi Thanks! I have the 20pins 338 unit for 4B. reading the manual now. What puzzles me is the...

Hi Thanks! I have the 20pins 338 unit for 4B. reading the manual now. What puzzles me is the 10pins to 14pins conversion. The wiring kit i bought from China has slightly different pin compare to your guide. May I ask where did you get it from? I will continue to look through wiring manual and...
  2. S

by the way, you have created one of the most idiot proof retrofit write up for anyone who can...

by the way, you have created one of the most idiot proof retrofit write up for anyone who can just follow. I have the 8IU light, but my 4B is 338, and not 338C like yours. Not sure if i need to upgrade my hardware version. Hope to hear from you.
  3. S

HI, I am doing LED headlight retrofit now. Need some advice. Notice from VW wiring diagram...

HI, I am doing LED headlight retrofit now. Need some advice. Notice from VW wiring diagram, module 4B (3Q0907338) are different. Wiring diagram shows 26 total pins, while actual hardware is just 20 pins connection. Can have your email or whatsapp no. for easier discussion? Thank you