GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Sootchucker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks mate it's just that at the moment I drive a viper green 170 scirocco and recently had a puncture on motorway. Real pain driving on motorway with space saver doing 50 mph
    Thanks mate it's just that at the moment I drive a viper green 170 and recently had a puncture on motorway. Real pain driving on motorway with space saver doing 50 mph
    D
    Hi Sootchucker, I'm pleased to say that I have solved the problem. I had to use the Chrome browser to get VW Companion to work. It wouldn't work with Firefox, IE or Safari for Windows. For the record, I didn't see a requester button in the lower left side, just the Jetzt Laden button on the RH Side. pressing this button allowed me to make my selections before creating the zip file. Thanks anyway for the good post on this subject.
    D
    I am trying to download the Speedcam POI to an SD card for my Discover Pro. Problem is, when I fill out the online App in Nav Companion, click Jetzt Laden, it just blanks the App and states that my session has timedout. I saw your thread on the topic and I note you mention-clicking the small requester bottom left, adds this to your waiting list-. I am not seeing the requester.
    I have also seen the post by Agentfruit, who was originally having the same problem as me. His problem was related to using a Mac, which is not my problem because I'm using a PC. I have tried to follow his method, substituting PC for Mac, without success. I'm still not seeing the requester. I know it's a while since you went through the process, but do you have any idea why I might not be seeing the requester, or any other reason why the App might not be working for me? Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…