GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SoNgMaN

1. SoNgMaN

How many people will die this year from Black Friday shopping? Powhl Inside!

you forgot the current tally http://blackfridaydeathcount.com/
  2. SoNgMaN

FS: Eurobits and other things

Golf GT Grill set - $250 good shape, needs the shield painted, one of the fog grills is missing tabs, still stays in the bumper. no holes lower GTI Grill - $30 pretty much brand new in box, was on car for a couple months textured door handles, 4 doors - $60 radio surround stainless look -...
  3. SoNgMaN

Second Tesla Model S Fire

stab something through your laptop battery it's really cool.
  4. SoNgMaN

I guess I am no longer a "car guy"

I just don't wash my car. or give two fucks about it.
  5. SoNgMaN

Edward Snowden

so has this guy turned up face down in a ditch yet?
  6. SoNgMaN

Because I'll try anything once

My soon to be Parent in Law's are downsizing now that we've moved out of the apartment and into the house. while visiting a number of weeks ago he offered me up with some nice goodies ala the 1980s (Possibly 70s). So far I've tested the amplifier (need to do a little research on it to find out...
  7. SoNgMaN

If youre the praying type...

Damn man that's horrible. I hate death even when you come to realize it may be inevitable I still find it hard to cope. An acquaintance of mine lost his daughter about a year ago, she was born with a heart defect. I'm not close with him but I still felt like shit for a while after I heard about it.
  8. SoNgMaN

Need pin out colour listing for headlight switch

Would someone be kind enough to make a listing of pin locations/colour of woire in their headlight switch connector. Or come for a visit and I'll look at it myself :)
  9. SoNgMaN

The Official Part Out

I spent nearly the entire day at Pfaff stripping the car. I have the following available for sale immediately: Everything is out of the car ready to go, I can also help with installation (for a small fee) if needed I've got a double bay garage and everything needed to install. The remainder of...
  10. SoNgMaN

sigh...my she rest in peace

it isn't official yet but it looks like it's at least $15k in damage kind of heart breaking I loved this car
  11. SoNgMaN

Shit happens...or maybe it's safe

Driving home from a dinner out with my fiances family for my mom in law to bes birthday was about 10 minutes from home approaching an intersection, as I was approaching the light turned green. as I am at the intersection I see a truck coming through on the red, without a chance to do anything I...
  12. SoNgMaN

Let's talk fuel economy...or lack there of

so my last (2) tanks of fuel sunoco 94 which is e10 have netted me a whopping 900km (560mi). usual would be at least 1200km (745mi). I have noticed the car seems slightly louder, looked underneath and didn't notice any leaks last time on the hoist. it does not smell as though it is running...
  13. SoNgMaN

120000 down who knows how many more to go.

I've driven 3x around the world. :23:
  14. SoNgMaN

Name That CAR!

Click Here I got 53/60 :( older rarities owned me
  15. SoNgMaN

petition to introduce GIGANTIC search button

SOOO many threads created recently I think there needs to be a little more emphasis put toward the use of the search on this forum there is a lot of good technical information on here. i was thinking something along these lines at the top of the page, or on the page where you create a thread. if...