GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sodaman

1. sodaman

2008 r32/gti oem bluetooth kit!!!!!!!!

well as the topic states, I have the oem bluetooth kit. It is available for sale> and is located here. Wasnt sure if anyone has seen it. http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61990
  2. sodaman

FS:OEM BLUETOOTH/FACTORY SKODA STYLE $400

SOLD SOLD SOLD HI all, I have one of the O.E.M bluetooth kits Installed in my 08 r32. Make no mistake this is oem, parts straight from vw, microphone, bluetooth module, oem harness etc. that is available in europe for these cars. The only button that does not work on the steering wheel is the...
  3. sodaman

FEELER: oem bluetooth kit/mfd everything-$450

FOR SALE: OEM bluetooth kit/mfd displayed! $450$ HI all, I have one of the O.E.M bluetooth kits Installed in my 08 r32. Make no mistake this is oem, parts straight from vw, microphone, bluetooth module, oem harness etc. that is available in europe for these cars. The only button that does not...
  4. sodaman

VAG-COM ROSS TECH MICRO CAN CABLE!!

SOLD, SOLD Hi all, I have a used micro can ross tech cable that I used once for my 2008 r32. I adjusted seat belt chimes, sunroof options, window options, brake light option, etc. No use for it right now and I need some flow. So if you want basically a brand new cable for your ride i am...
  5. sodaman

Lighter Fuse? Where is it located

HI all, I blew my lighter fuse when trying to install a power inverter. Was wondering with out looking all over if anyone can tell me where this particular fuse is located. I saw the fuse location under the hood, but i dont think its one of those. Is there fuses located on the inside like the...
  6. sodaman

OEM Bluetooth for R32?

HI all, Have any of you added a oem style bluetooth kit to the r32. I have found someone who is selling a kit. Its a little pricey but will integrate a 100% with the steering wheel buttons and mfd display, oem mic etc. I found this on another site...
  7. sodaman

Vag Com ?

Hello all, Well I just received my vag com cable and am using the 704.1 software. Is there anyone out there, that charges a few bucks for the set up of all the long encoding needed. I am new at this and dont want to screw it up. So either anyone that maybe local to saint louis, and wouldnt...
  8. sodaman

18" huffeisen rims scratched ?

Hi all, I have one rim that has a few good scratches near the rim. Has anyone tried repairing these. I cant tell if there painted on the top surface or just the black in the holes. Can you sand these down then polish? I have a mothers power ball. Was thinking if I lightly sanded and got...
  9. sodaman

Blue Fin?

I just found this bluefin option from superchips. But it says its like 599 pounds. isnt that like 1200 bucks u.s. Is there anywhere to find this item for cheaper than that. Seems a little high. Thanks for any info
  10. sodaman

Tuning Booster ?

I just found this device that is a plug n play device for tuning, instead of the reflash. It claims about the same hp increases as all the rest, apr, revo , etc. I know nothing about this product. I was wondering if it is a piece of junk or has anyone used it here. Thanks for any info. It...