GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by socal87

1. socal87

POLE - Would you be friends with a Prius driver?

Just go back two pages - you'll see my previous posts on some personal shit I was dealing with 4 years ago.
  2. socal87

If you're confused, it's because it literally had nothing to do with you.
  3. socal87

So I'm gonna necro this because I feel an update is kinda necessary and I just kinda dropped away after venting all my shit. The divorce was pretty nasty, and my military career came to an end after 2 arrests but at least I got out with my dignity. Sold the house, went through a few...
  4. socal87

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Not if you don't take it out of context Photoshopped images - girls editing their photos (as happens all the time for Instagram) Kobe Bryant with his family It's meant to be dark, but there's absolutely no racist component
  5. socal87

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

Don't you hate that? Nice ass, then she turns around and BOOM
  6. socal87

Loaded question..What does your screen name mean?

Means I'm an unoriginal dumbass that created this account when I was stationed in San Diego Nowadays I go by V0latyle, because of an unhealthy affinity for fire and explosions...My Mk6 fortunately has avoided such a fate, although I did manage to explode a clutch once.
  7. socal87

Experience with radar detectors?

Radar detectors are only illegal in Virginia and on military installations, unless you're driving a commercial vehicle. Waze is great, use it all the time, but it's only as good as the other users make it. I have a Beltronics RX-65 that I bought 6 years ago. It's old but it works; Ka...
  8. socal87

Who is this idiot?

Not sure if this was posted before... sBtE-SwEnM4 Can't even tell what he's mad about.
  9. socal87

Verizon vs TMobile vs Sprint?

I currently work for DoD so I have the 15% employee discount. As for data usage...I'm not willing to give up unlimited data.
  10. socal87

TMobile is definitely attractive because of the price. Comparitively the monthly bill wouldn't be that much lower while paying for a device but once it's paid off... All 3 carriers have that feature. Pay a phone off in installments. The question in my mind is...when you do your yearly...
  11. socal87

I'm a Verizon customer going on 8 years. I have a grandfathered plan so I still have unlimited data; of course this means I can't very well upgrade unless I use an extra line. I take care of my phones and do most of my own tech support so hardware isn't really an issue. I am a heavy data and...
  12. socal87

Where do you stash your pistol when you're driving?

So this thing was definitely a pain in the ass to get cinched, but I got it. The plastic trim under the steering wheel isn't enough to strap this to, so I had to put the upper hook on a metal brace inside the steering column hole, and wrap the lower end around and hook it on some sort of...
  13. socal87

I decided to order one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Ride-Ready-Car-Holster/dp/B00L8B36LU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1428895087&sr=8-2&keywords=vehicle+holster I'll update on how it fits.
  14. socal87

Ruger SR40 (.40 S&W) Stainless slide, no attachments. Need to get a decent belt holster. Thinking about getting an SR45, but this is my first handgun, so I'm learning as I go.