GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by -SnowMan-

1. -SnowMan-

FS - 2007 GTI - 60,000 Miles - 6MT - 2Dr

$11,000 - 68,000 Miles (sorry post title is wrong) Imgur Link for Images: http://imgur.com/a/vq7mC Clist: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/5055373257.html 2nd Owner - Maintenance Records Available - Carfax & Autocheck Available 5w40 Castrol Full Synthetic Oil Changes Every 5k Miles. 2007...
  2. -SnowMan-

Ice is just so much fun

My apartment complex decided to just not throw down any de icing compound today on the main entrance. I tried to turn out of my complex going about 5mph and slid into the curb.... Looks like my front lip took the impact, my tire had some red paint from the curb rubbed on to it. But nothings...
  3. -SnowMan-

WTB: Ross Tech Micro Can Cable - $185

Let me know who has one!
  4. -SnowMan-

MKV GTI vs MKV R32

My buddy has an R32, we know the GTI is faster stock to stock but had some fun anyway. Intake and Exhaust, UM Tune and DSG Tune.
  5. -SnowMan-

OEM DV (Diaphragm) Flutter?

I replaced my OEM Diaphragm DV with a Rev. D that turned out being faulty as well so I out the original back on while I wait for the second new Rev. D. My original DV will flutter when I come off boost. My understanding of fluttering is that compression surge will make that sound while...
  6. -SnowMan-

Delayed boost when cold?

I found one thread with no certain answers. Cold starts, or even if the car is semi warm but has been sitting. After the car reaches operating temp, if I try to hit boost, it lags until like 4k rpm then hits like a freight train. Feels like if you were to blow through a straw with the...
  7. -SnowMan-

WTB: FSI Intake

Stock engine cover broke... I need an intake finally. Anyone have one? Please PM me.
  8. -SnowMan-

Delete parking lights. What resistor?

Hey guys, finally ordered my Euro bumper after my car got hit in June.... I was wondering if anyone knew what type of resistor to place in the parking light sockets to avoid having a bulb light show on my dash once I delete them. I found the bulb type by searching: 2827 but didn't see...
  9. -SnowMan-

WTB: OEM Fog Light CONNECTOR

I am in need of the connector for the fog lights. Just the connector that leads from the electrical harness and attaches to the bulb. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one, hit me up. Thanks.
  10. -SnowMan-

I hate parking lots

Some stupid mother fucker slammed into my passenger side front end and drove off. Need a new fender, bumper, parking light, wash fluid tank, and maybe a head light. Fuck people. Seriously. Fuck. People. /Rant
  11. -SnowMan-

Check cam follower. Need opinions

Checked my cam follower today. It obviously needs to be replaced. Car has 55k on it and to my knowledge, the first owner never checked it. I am wondering what you think of the cam itself, are those scratches I see that are dangerous? Or does it look normal. Thanks guys. Here is the full...
  12. -SnowMan-

CPO Warranty coming to an end. What do I get checked out?

Hey guys, Taking my car in tomorrow for the last checkup under warranty. Anything I need to get checked out aside from the list below? - Drivers Seat Power Lumbar (broken) - Premium Radio Software Update (TSB) - Driver Side Window Switch (Listed as intermittent in VagCom scan) - Fog...
  13. -SnowMan-

Anyone else play hockey?

After 6 years of not playing and 2 broken knees in between, I bought some new gear to start playing again. Anyone else play?
  14. -SnowMan-

Buddy wants to paint his wheels. Opinions?

My friend is thinking of plastidipping his wheels for the rest of winter. Thoughts? Stock Silver: White: Gun Metal: Gold: Black: Vote people!
  15. -SnowMan-

Went car spotting while in London

Went car spotting while in London last weekend, enjoy. Here are links direct to my Flickr, and my personal website. www.AndrewBruni.com http://www.flickr.com/photos/99327312@N03/