GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by slownlow718

1. S

white 4dr mk5 dsg leather (91k)

2009 White 4 DR GTI (91k) Excellent condition, drive nice and smoothly Black Leather interior dual zone climatronic heated seats bi-xenon adaptive headlights DVD 10 inch Screen with back up camera Option Traction control system ABS ESP multi-function steering wheel power windows and central...
  2. S

Good windshield company.

Looking for a good windshield company in the central jersey area. Anybody recommend one? I heard www.sbiautoglass.com is good anybody use them ? Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
  3. S

got into a front end accident

anybody have a 09 gti front end diagram. ford pick up pushed in my whole front end now i need everything behind the bumber. smh. raditor, fans intercooler and etc....
  4. S

Need help guys central nj east bruin area

All fixed thanks
  5. S

Guys need help central nj area

Just jumped on the turnpike I have a 09 gti with dsg auto trans , hit the gas pedal to get into my right lane and poofff white smoke started coming out out of the exhaust got off at exit 9 and now my car does not wanna move in any gear it just revs, all the gears on dash board are flashing oil...
  6. S

Bought used 09 gti dsg problemsssss

Hey guys just bought a 09 gti with dsg and tsi motor for my wife, car was running fine for 1000 miles, now I'm having the dsg hesitation at stop lights and my outside temp gauge is at 10 degrees and its 70 out smh, also if my outside gauge is messed up can that effect the ac?, cause ac stopped...
  7. S

Need a mk5 mechanic in the 5 boro area??

Looking for a Vw mechanic in the _5 boro area Staten island would be best but out of boro is cool Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk