GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SlowNLow

1. SlowNLow

FS: Canon 7D + Extras

SOLD
  2. SlowNLow

Frozen Catch Can

So with the freezing temps and me being an idiot and forgetting to empty my catch can, it filled up and froze. Now, all the threads I'm seeing show what the signs are when your catch can freezes but not actually what to do when it happens. Seeing as I'm stuck at work, is it possible to start...
  3. SlowNLow

My H2O pictures

Hey guys! Haven't posted here in a while but figured i would share a few of my H2O pictures from this year. The whole set can be found on my Flickr:HERE And a picture of my car that the GF took to keep this on topic :thumbsup:
  4. SlowNLow

FS: 360mm Nardi + Hub + Adapter

Ran into some tough times and i need to sell my nardi wheel. Must sell asap! It includes everything you need to run it on a Mk5 I know aftermarket wheels are somewhat controversial so please keep your opinions to yourself. :thumbsup: 1 360mm Nardi Wood Wheel with brushed center -Horn button...
  5. SlowNLow

FS: Canon 70-200 f4L

Seeing as i don't shoot as much as i used to and i could really use the extra cash, I've decided to sell my L glass. Selling my Canon 70-200 f4L Comes with Hoya polarizer, lens cap, and lens hood. Located in NJ $500 shipped Really need it gone by the end of the week! For pictures or...
  6. SlowNLow

SoWo 7

SoWo was a blast as usual. By far my favorite show all year. Had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones! A little late with the pictures but hope you guys still enjoy them! :thumbsup: Bryan's STI by MisterBarry, on Flickr Joey's Mk5 by MisterBarry, on Flickr Dan's Mk4 by...
  7. SlowNLow

Strictly Cell Phone Pictures

Shitty Iphone 4
  8. SlowNLow

WTB: Euro Upper Rear

Got rear ended a few weeks ago Need a Euro Rear Bumper, ONLY the upper part. I'd rather it be somewhat local because i don't want to pay for shipping Thanks! :thumbsup: Picture for reference. Just the upper part Who is MoarLow? by MisterBarry, on Flickr
  9. SlowNLow

FS: Airlift XL fronts + AH2

Selling some miscellaneous airride parts for my friend. Looking for local pickup right now. Airlift XL front struts: $600 picked up in NJ Air House 2 rear bags and Dcups: $220 picked up Pictures available upon request. :thumbsup:
  10. SlowNLow

My H20i shots.

H20 has become more of a reunion, time to catch up and spend time with old friends that i rarely see. So each year that goes by it seems like i pick up my camera less. Here are the few pictures i did snap this week :thumbsup: Matt's TSX - H20i by MisterBarry, on Flickr STI - H20i by...
  11. SlowNLow

VagFair 2012

Check out our coverage of VagFair 2012. A little late but better than never! We have a gallery at the bottom of the feature with over 100 photos. Enjoy!:thumbsup: Some Mk5 content from the show. Check the full feature here-VagFair 2012
  12. SlowNLow

RIP Felix

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. Just found out via Facebook that he has passed. Not sure what happened but i do know he was well known on the forums and the VW community. It's always sad loosing one of our own. :frown::frown: Feel free to add photos. Rest In Peace Waterfest 17...
  13. SlowNLow

One for the money.

I haven't posted anything here lately, so decided to share this one that i took today. Summer Lovin' by MisterBarry, on Flickr Heres another recent one with my new rear bumper. Who is MoarLow? by MisterBarry, on Flickr
  14. SlowNLow

WTB/WTT: Jetta Tan Seats

Looking for Jetta tan seats. Preferably the leatherette ones I might settle for the cloth ones, depending on price, condition, etc.. Willing to trade my plaid GTI seats or straight buy the Jetta seats if the price is right. Tri-state only please Thanks! :thumbsup: