GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by slikster

1. slikster

VW Jerseys

Dont know if anyone has posted this before but I was watching TV and noticed DC United team has new jerseys. http://www.mlsgear.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3040289&cp=715490.3018974&parentPage=family I ordered and it was beautiful. I sent it back because I ordered wrong size (I wear...
  2. slikster

FS: Brand New APR Fuel Pump lowered price

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for everyones interest. Have fun with stage 2+ and I wish everyone else good luck reaching their mod goals.
  3. slikster

FS: Brand New APR Fuel PUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys I love the GTI but it didn't love me back. Before I ever even had stage 1, I had constant misfires. I never made it past Stage 1 although I was gettin parts togeather for stage 2. Got me an 04 S2000 to mod now. GT35 here I come. Brand New APR Fuel pump never opened: From APR...
  4. slikster

How to find wheel specs

I have Wheels that fit our car only after using center hubcaps. How can I find out the offset on these wheels.
  5. slikster

FS: Chrome Jetta Grill / Grille

SOLD And he should be happy. As I said, they are in high demand and get stumbled upon not as often as you think. Anyway, shippin out in the mornin.
  6. slikster

Where can i get new ECU

Ok so ive had multiple problems with my car and I have to keep it at least 3 more months for legal reasons. I have APR software, (not installed currently) and fuel pump (not installed), coils, PCV fix, etc...all I need is downpipe. I want to install it but I want to be able to change...
  7. slikster

EUROJET....Grrrrrrrrrr

http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44275&highlight=PCV I stated that I would wait to order the PCV fix until eurojet got their inventory built up. Joel@eurojet reassured me that I need not wait to order since the order would ship out that same week. I ordered mine that same night...
  8. slikster

N80 valve experts needed!!!

I find only a little info on this valve. Ive been having a problem with misfires and fuel cuts for 20000 miles now. VW today replaced my breather hose assembly and my n80 valve. I have no confidence in VW and I am skeptical this will even solve my problem. Anyway... 1. What is the function...
  9. slikster

Should VW give me a new engine?

I have documented fuel cuts and misfires and a constant exhaust cough for the last 20000 miles. The car is stock. To date they have: Cleaned my coils Changed my coils to new revision Checked my cam lobe Checked my MAF Changed spark plugs and filter twice Checked PCV Changed valve cover gasket...
  10. slikster

Idle fluctuation part 2...RESOLUTION

I have a blown valve cover gasket which is on its way. I have been driving around with a messed up one for a while. Is this bad? Is this normal maintainance item or is there another reason behind this? Should I be paranoid that other parts will start failing? I have 40000 miles on the car...
  11. slikster

Which PCV should I order???

I have been using the search since last night and heres what I got. 1. F valve does not fail as often as the others and does not need a breather tube fix. 2. G is most recent 3. E is most recent Sorry for the misinformation but thats what Ive gathered so far. I need to order my PCV and I...
  12. slikster

Idle fluctuation...Please HELP!!!!!!!

So I used to have APR stage 1 and have had misfires on Cylinders 1 and 3. This caused the car to Idle funny and shift horribly. The idle fluctuation cant be seen on the RPM meter but it can be heard and felt. The car goes ...
  13. slikster

Vote on my headliner

Ok so Ive been wanting to do my headliner but counldnt find anything to match. My car is BMP with the interlagos seats. Exterior is Jetta grille and black wheels with polished lip. What do you guys think.
  14. slikster

Which DP is most comparable to APR's

I like the sound of the APR to stock exhaust combo. I also like the fact that its a 3 inch bottlenecked to the 2.5 exhaust. Just want to see what other option would be the closest one on a budget as far as size, cat cell count, and most importantly the sound. I really want one that wont be...
  15. slikster

Update for camlobe issue

Sorry for the double post but heres what the VW manager told me. He said he looked at my VIN and it doesnt correspond to the camlobe TSB. He said he would inspect it however for an hours worth of work. Should I do it? Im thinkin I might as well pay 80 bucks to have it inspected by someone...