GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by slag

1. slag

New owner - diving in headfirst.

Got everything ordered for the 2007. Just waiting on things to arrive so I can put it all together.
  2. slag

I need a front bumper cover but can't find one anywhere. What other options are there other than stock and stock looking aftermarket that you guys would recommend?
  3. slag

Looks normal to me. https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/index.php?threads/am-i-missing-a-hose.227302/
  4. slag

I don't even want to turn it over any more than it already has been. I know there's damage so I'll just pull it off and assess from there. On a side note, what goes on these two nipples? This is my 2009. It came with a "cold air" intake and there was nothing hooked up to these two nipples...
  5. slag

Thanks. I am going to pull the head off first to make sure its not more catastrophic than I believe and that will probably be a week or two out as I need to finish the 07 thats currently in my garage.
  6. slag

MK5 with multiple Issues

Try a new battery? It could have an internal fault. I'm an idgit.. you have a new battery. Sorry.
  7. slag

I've always liked the look of the GTI. It's a slick little car with a ton of aftermarket stuff available and gets decent mileage. I found one on IAAI (similar to copart), and won the auction last week for a 2007 white car with black leather interior. It's loaded except for Fahrenheit package...
  8. slag

KC area

I just bought a 2007 GTI from IAAI in KC and am picking it up today.