GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sirnerdington

1. sirnerdington

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinheitsgebot
  2. sirnerdington

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Went grocery shopping earlier, smoking some chicken breast and some weed. Going to try some beer I bought at Aldi's that comes from Germany brewed with the purity laws.
  3. sirnerdington

Fuck you, it's hair and I'm cutting it so it counts.
  4. sirnerdington

These motherfuckers actually sent me a ticket at 5:03. "Can you take a look?" Could, but it's after 5 pm on Friday and I work in local government, so I won't.
  5. sirnerdington

Just Bare chicken nuggets with some Kinder's Cali Gold because I spent half my lunch explaining to a department that a VPN connection does not mean automatic access to an internal resource. "What do you mean, they're on the VPN". "You can also sit in a parking lot, doesn't mean you can drive...
  6. sirnerdington

Rich people piss other people off a lot, so they have to drive shit like that so they don't get ventilated by some angry poors like us.
  7. sirnerdington

Sorry Jay, but clever science jokes win with me every time.
  8. sirnerdington

Wasn't aware they were rebooting it. Never a big fan of reboots myself, either they had their time and ended well and now they're fucking that up, or it sucked and they're hoping it won't this time (sucks again anyways, just with more money).
  9. sirnerdington

Girl Scout cookies for lunch, because that fuckin' cartel gets me every time.
  10. sirnerdington

I always park towards the back. I've saved so much time walking the extra distance in both not having to wait for people to get the fuck out of my way, and by knowing there's always an open spot.
  11. sirnerdington

Be adventurous and find a food truck. Consequences be damned, the food will probably be delicious.