GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by silver_z33

1. S

Stock r32 omanyts sale feeler

Hey guys I pulled the trigger today on a set of new miro 111 wheels in matte black. Just seeing if anyone is gonn be interested in buying my stockers off me. They are 18x7.5 Et 51. Sorry guys but wheels only no tires or sensors included. Wheels are in good shape i wouldn't post pics until they...
  2. S

Brake clearance question

Hey guys I'm looking at the miro 111 inmatte black 18x8.5 for my car. I was checking out the sticky thread in the wheel and tire technical section of the forumand I realized obviously that while it's useful i need help in the brake clearance area due to our car having larger brakes than your...
  3. S

Roof rack question

I searched and really didnt find anything and I dont know if this is the right section of the forum to post this question, if its not im sure a mod will move itto the correct section but i really didnt see where else it would fit all that well. Im looking to put a roof rack on my car for...
  4. S

2008 VW R32 for sale in Long Island NY

Update October 2011. Selling car for 23,500 usd. Currently has 22900 miles. Great condition. Pvt if interested.
  5. S

In regards to the mech recall

saw this on vortex, does anyone know if this is correct? http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5021690-Does-anyone-know-why-37E6-(Mechatronic-Recall)-only-applies-to-some-R32s Id hate to find out my R is not covered under the recall, if anyone knows please shed some light
  6. S

photoshop request(im not good at it)

im debating back and forth between the 18x8.5 v710 in matte black, or the v715 19x8.5 in matte black(im gonn get them powder coated bc they dont make them in our bolt pattern). I keep debating back and forth but its hard to find pictures of either on a DBP R. If anyone is decent at photoshop...
  7. S

question about stretching lol wow that sounds messed up

i read the sticky on fitment, i wann buy v715's theyre 19x8.5 with a 45 offset. I read that the best fitment with a one inch drop is 235/35/19 and this size should not rub. My only question is how stretched will this tire be on that size rim. Im hoping not too much. If anyone has experience with...
  8. S

WTB:R32 hole-less oem grill

i need an oem mkv r32 hole-less grill. I have the original grill that came on my car, its holes are also filled but it is gloss black. I would like to go back to the stock Brushed aluminum look without the holes of course. PM me or email me at keithhofmann86@gmail.com if you have a hole-less...
  9. S

borla fitment issue

i read that borla had some fitment issues with their exhaust....one tip stickin out further than the other. Does anyone know if they ever fixed that issue?
  10. S

wanted vmr v715 matte black

im looking for vmr v715's 19x8.5 in matte black(they no longer have them at vmr apparently) send me a private message if u have them and are looking to sell.
  11. S

Incessant squeaking driving me insane

I know our cars rattle to an extent and i can deal with that but i have a squeaking sound that is driving me insane and i cannot find where it is coming from. Could it be the seat brackets? my first guess was the sunroof its not the sunroof ive checked it alot. I cant drive the car without my...
  12. S

225/40R18 Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S. $200 for 3 of them

I am selling the stock tires that came on my R32. 225/40R18 Dunlop SP Sport 01 A/S, I am selling only three bc one had a small bubble in the sidewall and is basically useless. When i saw the bubble i decided to get new tires dedicated for summer and winter instead of all seasons. Im in Long...
  13. S

CVP stage 1

I was looking at options of getting some More hp out of my r without going FI. Just enough to make it a little quicker and more fun to drive without blowing 10k or more. Does anyone have or has had the hpa cvp stage 1 setup? I just want some feedback and opinions about it before I decide if...
  14. S

Anyone know where i can buy a front bumper insert?

Im trying to find a new front bumper insert, that brushed aluminum piece in the middle not the vents on the right and left side. I googled it and searched like 20 different sites and found nothing. My car is being fully painted right now and the guy said he can fill the holes where my plate was...
  15. S

My 2008 R32 vs 2001-2004 mustang gt

I was on the grand central parkway in ny and there was this boot leg yellow mustang gt (I hate that color on that car) and the the guy driving it was this douchey looking guy with a hat on and his friend. He pulled up next to me and kept downshifting and I didn't want to race at all bc I had my...