GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by SicsDeep

1. SicsDeep

HELP: Radiator Fan randomly Turns on..

So I had some body work done on my car after my car came in contact with a deer. Previous to them working on my car, this problem did not occur. The problem is the radiator fan will randomly turn on even with out the key in it or when it has a completely cold (28ºF) temperature. It seems to...
  2. SicsDeep

Damn Deer..

Well the damage isn't horrible and could have been a lot worse.. Was going about 65 when 2 deer came into the highway.. Thankfully I was able to slow down to about 30 before I hit the deer. Good side of things I guess is was only cosmetic damage and will be getting a whole new front end with...
  3. SicsDeep

FS: Raderwerks LM Reps 19"

Sold..
  4. SicsDeep

FS: Raderwerks LM Reps 19"

Selling my Raderwerks LM Reps only because they are to big for me. I absolutly love these wheels and hate to see them go :cry:. But anyways here are the specs: Front: 19x8.5 et 45 Falkin 452 215/35/19 Rear: 19x9.5 et 45 Falkin 452 235/35/19 Wheels are in good shape, few flaws here and there...
  5. SicsDeep

Money Pit

Well here she is, and she will be like this for a while. I wouldn't change a thing.
  6. SicsDeep

Painting Lowers Help

So I will be painting my lowers and a votex lip in the next 2 weeks to come. My question/concern is the amount of paint and the kind of paint. Most people that do it themselves here usually use a spray cans. I have read that 5 cans is more than enough so I'm good there. I have access to a...
  7. SicsDeep

Eurowerks

Eurowerks was founded back in 2003 by a few members feeling disconnected from a community based on image and marketing. We strive to keep a foundation based on what's really important. The members, the cars, and the community we have created here together, everything else is secondary...
  8. SicsDeep

The Good and The Ugly

Good: So I get my fenders rolled and brink my car to the shop to throw on my new wheels. BAD: :mad: As Im driving away, ONE WHEEL CAME OFF!!! But thats another story for a different day... The wheels look good. But car is not in commission right now.. Lets hope it doesn't take long to...
  9. SicsDeep

Fenders?

Just searched and found nothing. Just wondering if the rabbit fenders will work on a GTI. I know the bumpers don't perfectly match up with the bolt holes just wasn't sure about the fenders. Thanks in advance
  10. SicsDeep

Help: Gas Gauge

Yesterday, I decided to fill up on some gas. The lucky pump that I decided to use was unknowingly broken. I started to pump and was not paying attention to the pump because I was looking at my paint on my drivers side door. I hear a leak so I go look at the gas and it is pouring out of the...
  11. SicsDeep

Yeah My Grille

Ok, so I had the plate holes in my front bumper and lots of scratches from when someone backed into my car, so today I decided to take care of them. Bondo and paint was the solution. One question tho, would you guys say glossy black or satin black(with semi gloss) to match my roof? Pics...
  12. SicsDeep

FS: H&R Sport Springs

sold.
  13. SicsDeep

Raderwerks M-Ten80

Looking at picking up a set for next summer. They will be 8x18 ET45 in the front and 9x18 ET45 in the rear. What size of tire would you recommend? 225/40 all the way around? Sorry for the newb question and thanks in advance..
  14. SicsDeep

Official Original Thread

This thread is all about originality.. No thrashing here, if it always doesn't look good, its ok, just better be original. Post Pics of Vw's you seen, your own ride, or possible thought you want to see Here we go!
  15. SicsDeep

Kettle Kruise 09'

Well here we go folks, The infamous KK 09' went underway today and here are some pics.. Was a great time, had lots of fun. took 600+ shots so if you want more, let me know I'm Looking forward to next year! All pics are unedited, so sorry for the not so great quality.. Camera: D300