GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by shutupanddrive

1. shutupanddrive

VW Classic in Irvine pics

I took a lot of pics at the Classic if anyone is interested in seeing them. Mostly air-cooled stuff, but some water pumpers in there too! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.401869123192228.91693.379347525444388&type=1
  2. shutupanddrive

Stock GTI exhaust (cat-back)

no pic required. you know what they look like. great condition, under 5K miles. yours for $7.00. get it out of my garage or it goes into the dumpster. Or if you don't want to pay me $7.00 you can wait until I throw it away and then ask me what dumpster it's in. I'll draw you a map to the...
  3. shutupanddrive

Magellan GPS unit, Viper 2-way paging alarm, Kenwood Bluetooth -all NIB

Kenwood KCA-BT100 add on bluetooth unit. No pics right now, i'll get them later. $40 Magellan 4350 GPS unit. NIB. Only removed from box to be updated and to add traffic subscription. $300 **Comes with lifetime subscription to live traffic updates already installed** more info...
  4. shutupanddrive

The Sniper! 08 BMP GTI, built for SEMA 08 (pic heavy)

The Sniper- 08 BMP GTI- (pic heavy) well, I finally took some decent pics of my car that I built and took to SEMA this past November. This thread will be used to share pics of the car as well as track further progress. I work in the auto industry and have had my hands in 40+ SEMA cars over...
  5. shutupanddrive

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade...

...just got Rick-rolled. WTF! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  6. shutupanddrive

FS: NEW- Carbon Wing, Dual gauge pod, r32 rear valance

some new parts I won't be using: Seibon wing- RS0607VWGTI-TT SOLD Dual gauge pod. Another part I bought to use, but never installed. I'm going to be running the 3 gauge pod instead. $25 picked up or $30 shipped. New R32 rear valance/instert/whatever. -SOLD Cash for local, paypal to...
  7. shutupanddrive

FS- SoCal: Huffs w/ tires and tpms $600

FS- SoCal: Huffs w/ tires and tpms SOLD!! SOLD!
  8. shutupanddrive

I wrapped Rampage Jackson's truck the other week...

...and was sent pics of it a few minutes ago! I'm an automotive designer, but do some vinyl crap occasionally. This was the last thing I wrapped. Doh! http://www.tmz.com/2008/07/15/cops-say-jackson-went-on-rampage/ http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/rampage_arrested#22691 It's funny to see it...
  9. shutupanddrive

GT front part numbers???

Anyone got individual part numbers for the Golf GT front end? I'm really just looking for the lower center grill and trim strip. The Jetta lower center grill seems to be the same part number (called a dealer) but the Jetta trim strip (chrome) is over $100. F that. the GT one must come primed...
  10. shutupanddrive

interlagos plaid pic/file?

Anyone have a high res file of the Interlagos pattern? I can probably tile a smaler section of it, but either way i still need one that is pretty good quality. I've got a bigass Roland printer and want to print some sheets of it to wrap stuff with!
  11. shutupanddrive

www.V-LEDS.com is horrible

:thumbdown: Idiots... :mad: I ordered over $100 of LEDs from them on the 10th, payed with paypal, got a notification of "intent to ship" via Priority mail (2-3 days) and my stuff never showed up. They made a shipping label but never actually shipped the stuff. All they would tell me is...