GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ShadowGLI

1. ShadowGLI

Horrible night...

parts themselves Hood =$400 Bumper = $350 Fender = $220 Headlight = (used one maybe $150-200 Grille = 150 yeah insurance is the way you'll prob end up going, you prob have damaged brackets underneath too
  2. ShadowGLI

Wanted : 2.0FSI AC Compressor and MKV Jetta Front Fenders

I am in the market for MKV Jetta Fenders (Rabbit and GTI fenders do not work as they do not have the Jetta's character line in them) I need both sides (and pics for clicks of the fenders that need fixing) no rush but I need some by winter. Also MKV 2.0 FSI AC compressor. Mine seized, I can...
  3. ShadowGLI

FT: 19x8.5 ET 40 MB Carlsson Wheels

Not really looking to sell, possibly trade for something OEM in 18" diameter. I'd like something like 8.5-9" in width ideally, ET 50-40. Do not have to be perfect by any means.. just able to fit an MKV. Wheels are in decent shape, some very minor curbage which is hardly noticable in the flat...
  4. ShadowGLI

Broke.Down 2009 : Aug 30th 09'

I know its a ways away for some of you, but I really think some of you guys in road trip distance should roll out... We'd love to have you and this year should be a ballin ass time.. For a background on the event you can always check out the Nov 2007 and Jan 2009 issues of PVW. Or talk to...
  5. ShadowGLI

WTB : MKV Windshield Washer Fluid Resevoir...

I need a new windshield washer fluid resevoir... I somehow managed to break mine on the bottom and no my car holds maybe 4-6oz of fluid... and I live in New England... and I can't see through my windshield cuz salt and dirt are literally caked on... Kinda pissed, but I gotta replace it asap...
  6. ShadowGLI

V-Maxx MKV Coilover Suspension Kit (Low Miles)

Sale currently on hold, I will update this thread when this changes, thank you for looking here is a shot all the way down with 17x8et35 wheels and 205/40 tires.
  7. ShadowGLI

Does this summarize how you are on the internet

My GF definately thinks so.. does your GF/BF/Family feel this summarizes you to a "T"
  8. ShadowGLI

Broke.Down 08/24 : Who's goin!!!

Should be a blast.. It was last year and its looking good again this year. :thumbsup:
  9. ShadowGLI

WTB: either 18+'s with tires or 18" tires alone at a great price.

as the title states, new/used, just a good price. Tires need to be 215/40r18 or 225/40r18. If used, need at least 75% tread left.. I can get 4 new Nitto tires to my door for $460 with valvestems, a new wheel for under $200 so make it worth my while I'm trying to decide whether to buy new...
  10. ShadowGLI

My car is whistlin dixie (technical questions)

Hi everyone, I think I already know whats up but thought I'd ask for thoughts. Okay, so I have put like 300 miles on the car in 3 days. been driving fine, drove about 3 hours, including a stop for shopping. When I hit the end of the most recent trip I heard a really wierd noise, we thought it...
  11. ShadowGLI

WTB : MKV Jetta passenger outer taillight (or set)

Hi guys. I looked throught the last 10 pages or so of the classifieds and didn't really see anything up to date. there is one on ebay but not impressed by the price. I am looking for the standard non smoked individual taillight for the out side passenger side. I would entertial full sets...
  12. ShadowGLI

Canon EF-S 17 - 55 mm F2.8 IS lens - Thoughts?

So does anyone have this/have used this. right now I have 3 lenses Canon EF 28-108 3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF 50mm f1.8 II *I forget* 105-300 4.5-5.6 Right now I really don't have anything for "short range" and I was thinking this would fill up to my EF 28 really well (as that is actively a...
  13. ShadowGLI

Lohan as Monroe

tried searching lohan and monroe with no results.. so if its not already been posted.. check it.. :word: pretty dope bombs
  14. ShadowGLI

To those with SIRIUS...

So how many people here listen to Jason Ellis on Faction 28 (M-F 3-7PM EST) I have been listening to his show for months and months now and I look forward to it everyday.. The show is hilarious and the only "talk" type show I listen to. I don't care for Howard Stern and ever since O&A left WAAF...
  15. ShadowGLI

Create your own Credit Card

Cool concept.. what do you got.. https://www.capitaloneimagecard.com/ Some of my creations and my personal fav