GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Scud

1. S

Heating problems on GT Sport

My heating on the car takes forever to get warm. Even before this cold weather it took about 15-20 mins to get slightly warm. Any ideas what it is and what can be changed to make it better?
  2. S

Heating problems on GT Sport mkv

My heating on the car takes forever to get warm. Even before this cold weather it took about 15-20 mins to get slightly warm. Any ideas what it is and what can be changed to make it better? ADMIN please delete. Posted in wrong section. Thanks
  3. S

Induction kit or performance air filter for mk5 golf GT sport tdi

Hi all I'm in the UK so looking for the parts in this country and experiences. Has anyone just changed the air filter to a decent one like k&n and noticed results in Power? I'm also after advice on a decent induction kit for the car too, more for power but sound would be a bonus if it doesn't...
  4. S

Hi from Newcastle

Been on the site a while but never really looked much into it. Hoping to learn some stuff to help me with my golfs. Both fixing and hopefully modding. Ive got a mk5 golf 2.0l GT sport TDI, been remapped to around 175bhp, was done before I bought it so could be wrong. This is the one I'll...