GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by saucer

1. saucer

Work Productivity

Was doing pretty well before the recession :( This is my other ride
  2. saucer

Your Username

My internet aliases have been either saucercrab or just saucer for almost a decade now. Goes way back to one of my favorite episodes of Space Ghost C2C with Macho Man Randy Savage and his legged flying saucer nemesis.
  3. saucer

Work Productivity

I'm on the net all freaking day at work, but I'm practically just a body (self employed with a kiosk at the mall) I've always got at least 6 tabs going in Firefox, hopping between forums, news, Reddit etc. I racked up over 2,500 legitimate posts on golfmk5 and can't imagine how ppl on there got...
  4. saucer

FS: EJ Ammo Box catch can (black) $125 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD EJ VTA Catch Can: 1st generation ammo box - no longer made! Cleaned up and ready to go - perfect shape, with everything for installation. $125 shipped in the great 48 :thumbup:
  5. saucer

Off-Topic Chat

DERP - had a question, fixed now, carry on :D
  6. saucer

FS: (4) Brand new 17" Porto wheels

SOLD SOLD SOLD Taken off the car 3 days after purchase - MINT condition. Wheels and centercaps only. Asking $400 + actual shipping :biggrin: I'm in Asheville, North Carolina - will meet within 100 miles.
  7. saucer

...like a glove.

1.5L! get outta here with your metrix ;) (gotta love the absurd system of measurement the US refuses to give up)
  8. saucer

...like a glove.

I am NOT condoning drinking and driving ;) Just found it a bit amusing that a 40 fits perfectly in the door cubby. PS: if you're wondering what sort of gangsta-ass mofo I might be, I picked up an OE because as it turns out, 40oz of B99 perfectly blends with a full tank to create B5. (You bet...
  9. saucer

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

great story danbike! I have several relatives that fought in Germany, which was a bit tough for them considering our family had just emigrated two generations prior. I saw my first old beetle up close at the dealership where I picked up my new TDI.. it was amazing to see how rudimentary...
  10. saucer

Iphone4 Review and Fail

yeah the idea that using one hand over the other is pretty insane lol. I've never had any real problems with ATT coverage, but as you said - Verizon kicks ass where I live too and everyone around town loves the service. I too would like a basic touchscreen with email, but I also love google...
  11. saucer

Iphone4 Review and Fail

These reviews are expected with the release of such a highly praised and anticipated gadget, but overall it's still a great phone imo. I've had an one since original launch, but they've become none-too-amazing now that other companies have caught up. My contract is up in Aug and I'm srsly...
  12. saucer

Different center caps for Classix?

Did someone somewhere ever figure out how to install a different cap in the Classix? I noticed the caps from the new Portos fit fairly well inside the hole, but need to get snug. (Can probably never clip in though). I searched, but couldn't find anything about someone rigging a different VW cap...
  13. saucer

FS: Another Part Out!

Trade for an MK6 TDI so I've got some parts left over! closed fog grills, great shape: $40 shipped! EJ VTA Catch Can: 1st generation ammo box, black, with parts to make recirculating. Great shape. Must-have mod. price drop - $130 shipped!!! These ammo boxes are no longer made - very cool...
  14. saucer

Drunk Driver @ DFW Airport

http://www.tifr.us/tifr/2010/6/3/drunk-driver-leaves-dfw-general-lee-style.html Crazy chick RAMPS the tollbooth! tWk4MCQaHrc
  15. saucer

mah shirt designs...

Just looking for some CC on some designs I've been throwing around. Still finding my groove - so I welcome any opinions. (These are full color prints, not screens - still getting my feet wet with color separation.) http://skreened.com/srslyshirts thanks! :thumbsup: