GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by sadd3j

1. sadd3j

Manual hood latch not releasing

Hi, This morning went to fill in the windwasher fluid on my MKV GTI but was unable to open the hood. Pulling the lever pops the hood fine, but the 2nd lever (the one under the hood) does not release and so the hood is stuck partially opened. I can’t see how the mechanism works and all google...
  2. sadd3j

Fogs as DRLs, xenonmatch, yellow or stock?

So.. to those of us who live where DRL are law, which do you prefer? You see quite a few audi's with their fogs as DRLs (regular halogen) and they look normal and not out of place. This morning I saw a Focus with white fogs running as his DRL.. and they felt out of place.. I think xenonmatch...
  3. sadd3j

New face, opinions?

Hi folks, here's a photochop I did of a front I'm planning on doing. Opinions? My goal is a clean clean OEM look, yet appearing wider and more aggressive, without being over the top. Not a huge fan of blacking out anything, and I like the characteristic stripe. If anything I might take out the...
  4. sadd3j

Anyone want to order Hoen foglights in TO?

Anyone want to order Hoen foglights? This was originally just TO.. but maybe we can get a discount on the actual bulbs if we can get enough people together from anywhere. I'm looking to pick up a pair of the hoen xenonmatch bulbs, anyone in the TO area interested in ordering so we can maybe...
  5. sadd3j

Launch Control TSB in GTA?

Has anyone got this done in the GTA? Does it apply to Canadian GTI's, I know our 2007's last year were just kind of 2006.5's or something. If anyone got it done, which dealer? Also if anyone has any advice for other TSBs, going in for my first service within a week or two.. so I'll get the...
  6. sadd3j

Paint shop in TO?

Hey guys, On my way to a super clean OE-look yet still kind of unique, I'm looking to get my OEM side/rears sanded and painted.. Anyone got this done in TO yet? or has a shop or two they can recommend? Reasonable price would be good, but quality definitely comes first. Thanks! :biggrin: -rep