GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by s4mt3k

1. s4mt3k

The Golfmkv OFF-TOPIC chat (Part 4)

And here we go again. Let's keep this clean and OPEN.
  2. s4mt3k

Part out - Coils, Wheels, Votex...

So I realized that if I waited till I have time to clean the parts, it might take forever. So I'm going to post pics up and a list of the parts as they were taken off the car. For those who haven't seen my other thread, the car got totaled and got extra dusty @ the body shop. I also haven't...
  3. s4mt3k

So long MKV... you will be missed

Heads up: There is no info, or fun facts in this thread.... it's just something I feel like putting in writing... Background: Some of you probably know me/my car, for the rest, it's an 07 BMP GTI - Package 2 - 6MT. Bought in 06 brand new (first new car purchased - ever). I babied this car...
  4. s4mt3k

Soon enough you can sell your feces lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/news/7929191/Bio-Bug-Car-run-on-human-waste-is-launched.html
  5. s4mt3k

Awesome photography... or is it?

Fine fine this isn't technically photography but this guy puts our cameras to shame: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-incredible-artwork-graphite-wielding-photographer
  6. s4mt3k

26pg Federal Brownie - why the government sucks

haha so even making brownies @ the Pentagon is a drawn out and extremely inefficient process.... sheds some light on why things never get done :lol: Story: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=127058298&ft=1&f=1053 Recipe...
  7. s4mt3k

Your poison of choice - Let's talk about it

As the title states, this thread is for talking about our preferred drinks. This is not the "oh I'm drunk let me post" thread, but more-so an opportunity to discuss the different poisons that we consume regularly or just tried and want to rate/comment on. This could actually be educational...
  8. s4mt3k

Absolutely Amazing Footage

I apologize if this is a repost. I might sound gay or soft, but watching footage like this makes me feel emotional for some reason. It is simply amazing how breathtaking our planet is and how tiny we are in comparison to Earth, Stars, Planets and the Universe... Also, James May is one lucky...
  9. s4mt3k

Spark Plugs - Poll & Opinion Request

Hey guys, I've searched and found that NGKs (BKR7EIX) One Step Colder are the way to go. I have also read and heard that some ppl had misfires with those compared to stockers. One thing I do know is that a couple mechanics told me I need to re-gap my stock plugs if I'm chipped and boosting...
  10. s4mt3k

Spring Cleanup - Need help/advice

Hey guys, Spring's almost here and I'm @ 33k. I know it's not 40K yet but I don't give a shit. I want to service the car COMPLETELY, I've never really undertaken a task such as this and have questions in regards to a bunch of things, any advice, part #s, sites, whatever would be helpful. -...
  11. s4mt3k

Holy Shit Australian TV sucks - Throwback Musical Content

So I'm working in Australia for a couple weeks, and I couldn't help but notice how horrible TV is here... For example, last night, I saw really old OCC, then Simpsons, then really old King of the Hill, then it went into this whole Warner Bros T&J, B. Bunny, and Pink Panther (seriously). Dexter...
  12. s4mt3k

Off-Topic Chat

lol u are gonna earn urself the wrath of max. you just wait.
  13. s4mt3k

He bites me

haha that's good
  14. s4mt3k

Off-Topic Chat

on a roll @ 4:30am?