GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ryaaannnn

1. ryaaannnn

FS: BRAND NEW fifteen52 Tarmac's; 5x100; 18x9.5; et40

Name: Ryan Location: Ashburn, VA Means of contact: PM Price: $1600 Wheel Brand/Model: fifteen52 / Tarmac Diameter: 18 Lug Pattern: 5x100 Width: 9.5 Offset: 40 Finish: Brushed Aluminum ***The wheels were originally powder coated silver and tires were never mounted on them. The moment they...
  2. ryaaannnn

MB's

I took a couple of pictures of my friends cars. It was a little bit chilly out so we just decided to take it to some parking garage. EXIF should be intact, but I used my Panasonich GH2. Some were shot with the Panasonic 45mm f/2.8 and some were shot with Panasonic 14mm f/2.5.
  3. ryaaannnn

Air and Space Museum

I was pretty bored today so I decided to take a trip to the Air and Space Museum which is just down the street from where I live. I used my Panasonic GH2 + Lensbaby Tilt Transformer + Nikkor 28mm f/2.8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
  4. ryaaannnn

i miss my gti.

this is not my car. i just took a couple of pictures of a friends car.
  5. ryaaannnn

FS: Domke F-3X Super Compact CAMERA BAG

For sale is my newly acquired Domke F-3X in Chocolate Brown color. I recently(less than 2 weeks) just bought it and also bought the TT Retrospective 10; Turns out, I like the TT Retrospective 10 better because it is a little smaller. I have not even used the bag yet, all I did was fit my gear in...
  6. ryaaannnn

a couple of vw's

7. ryaaannnn

University of MD Spring Meet

*just click on the photo if you need a larger res, it should take you directly to my flickr.
  8. ryaaannnn

FS: DSLR Camera Bags

SOLD! I'm selling my Micro Trekker 200, the exterior color is black and the interior is grey. It's only a month old and its also in a smoke and pet free home! $55 shipped and paypal'd to confirmed ConUS address; $45 picked up! I am also selling my 5 MDH, it's black with green sides...
  9. ryaaannnn

FS: Canon Rebel XTI / 400D with Battery Grip

SOLD! For sale is my entire Canon Rebel XTI Kit, this includes everything you need to get started. I am the 2nd owner of this camera and the original owner told me that he only bought this as a backup camera for his work(He is a wedding photog); he never ended up using it. Which is I think...
  10. ryaaannnn

I went to DC!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
  11. ryaaannnn

some d00ds car.

12. ryaaannnn

FS: OEM Headlights[xenon] from an 06 GTI (PAIR)

I got into an accident about a month ago and my car was totaled. I am selling both headlights (DRIVER AND PASS). I think there are some broken tabs but everything else is fine. I will try to take some pics of it tonight. $300 for each side, $550 if you buy both. (+ shipping and paypal fees)...
  13. ryaaannnn

winter mode! lulz.

got rid of the gti and picked up this xterra.
  14. ryaaannnn

im whoring too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
  15. ryaaannnn

environmental consultant