GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rukkus

1. rukkus

polyurethane exhaust hangers?

Anyone know of any aftermarket ones that will work with our exhausts? Specifically, a Eurojet TBE? The stock ones have so much play. Thanks
  2. rukkus

WTB: Passenger Side Fog Light Cover (Lens?)

I cracked it >:|
  3. rukkus

So... my lock cylinder has been destroyed.

I wake up for work, have my coffee, whistle a little tune, and head out to my car. :eek: Someone tried to break into it. The lock cylinder looks like someone shot it with a gun. It's shattered completely. Luckily they didn't get in, nor did they scratch or damage any other parts of the...
  4. rukkus

Chippers in NJ?

Any good chippers in NJ? I'm looking to get GIAC, but not totally set in that decision. Thanks
  5. rukkus

Spring install prices?

Guys, what is the usual quote for getting springs installed on an MkV? Just looking for some numbers to base my decisions on. Thanks :burnrubber:
  6. rukkus

Any rear bumper sill protectors?

Besides the Kamei one? I'm not really into the whole CF/fake CF look. I checked their website and it seems like the only other option is silver. I do a lot of saltwater fishing and need protection back there for loading and unloading my gear. I'm suprised their isn't an OEM one available...
  7. rukkus

FS: Forge Spacer (BOV) Brand New

Hi guys. Part is brand new, never installed. $55 shipped. :burnrubber:
  8. rukkus

Closing Hood ?

So I finally got around to popping my hood for the first time today on a break at work. I checked in the manual and it stated that when you are closing the hood, you should gently pull it down until the pressure in the strut is reduced. Then it says, "Let the hood fall and latch into place -...