GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RonY.

1. R

Roof Rack

Anyone have a roof rack for sale? I just got a new set of rims and a roof rack would fit the car perfectly. I'm not exactly sure what bars to order online for a new set. If anyone does im willing to pay for shipping. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  2. R

BRIGHTER FOGS?

Alright, I'm trying to get a brighter set up for my fog bulbs. I've looked around and the only thing I could find was a HID kit from USP Motorsports but they didn't show how the car looked with them installed. I honestly don't know the difference between LED and HID bulbs but all I want is...
  3. R

Fog Grilles.. HELP!!

I've been seeing these mk5 GTI's around using these fog grilles and I honestly think they look really good. I went online, ebay and ecs tuning, and can't find them anywhere. I put pictures of GTI's using them but does anybody know where to buy them? Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  4. R

COILOVERS

Hey guys! I recently got my car to stage 2 and am looking in the direction of lowering my car. My car shop recommended either the Solo Werks S1's or the KSport Kontrol Pro coilovers but they also wanted 940$ in labor. Can you guys give me ideas on what coilovers I should look into? Im trying to...
  5. R

Insurance

Do any of you know if getting your car tuned will effect the insurance rate at all? Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
  6. R

Neuspeed vs Uni

Im thinking of getting uni stage 1+ to my mk5 and I wanna get an intake a long with it. I cant decide whether to get the neuspeed p-flo or the uni cold air intake. The neuspeed costs 120$ less but does that mean a sacrifice in performance? Pros and Cons? I could really use the help :) Sent...
  7. R

Neuspeed P-Flo vs Forge Twintake

From many sources I've heard that ones better than the other, that one has more sound or that one provides more horsepower or top end performance is better and I can't decide which one to get. Thoughts? 2006 mk5 GTI Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
  8. R

I NEED Help..

I'm 16 years old with a huge love for my mk5. Currently its completely stock and I found a place close by that deals with tuning and other mods. I want to get apr stage 1 and a better intake the only problem being my dad bought the car and keeps using the excuse that "the car's his not mine". He...