GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ronmexico

1. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

How do you like the larue can? I love Larue as much as the next guy, but I dont want to say what that can looks like :-) but I guess its all how it sounds.
  2. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

look interesting, wondering how it compares to horsehide, I really like cross breed but this one looks pretty comfortable.
  3. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

Recently got my F1 approved for this sweet little number, had Rose Action Sprts cut and thread it. Still waiting on the salvo 12. I highly recommend Rose Action Sports it and was back to me in like 5 days including shipping.
  4. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

I hear good things about the oracle. I think if your not planning on upgrading parts then thats a good option. When you buy a complete rifle then end up changing the stock, hand-guard, flash hider pistol grip, iron sights etc... you end up spending double or triple what you would have if you...
  5. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

Build it! Go on ar15.com and buy parts from equipment exchange, or check out PSA, they have cheap uppers and lowers.
  6. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

Best to do it via corp or trust for the reason you pointed out (multiple individuals) IMO people should not file as individual for the fact that if your wife or kids are in position and you're not around they are going to get jammed up. I would not call the overall ruling a win, yes it nice to...
  7. ronmexico

The Official Gun Thread

I know I might get some S&it for this comment as a pro gun guy but I have been thinking about this... What Obama did, really didn't do anything. Even from his town hall; the points he made his law doesnt necessarily address. From what I read there is no registration or anything, and the money...
  8. ronmexico

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Good for you. Trust is the way to go, just for the fact that if you have a wife or family they can be in legal possession of the NFA item if they are on the trust. Its going to be more of a pain with the trust (basically a double background check + photos and fingerprints for everyone on the...
  9. ronmexico

And to bring it back to guns, just picked up this pretty cool end cap from Dlask for my Remington 870
  10. ronmexico

Sorry man, but theres going to be some politics mixed in on this thread. Guns are a hot issues these days and people are dug in on both sides, cant really have a gun enthusiast thread without some politics, just need it to stay respectful. Just about every gun thread in the country has some...
  11. ronmexico

Just bought 2 new cans (Silencerco Omega 9 & AAC 556 SD) and a Noveske Stripped lower all to register since the ATF is passing 41P and F'ing the NAF Trust. Wanted to get these in before the rule changes since this will most likely be my last NFA purchase. Thanks Obama and ATF going after the...
  12. ronmexico

wow super clean! Nice
  13. ronmexico

I agree with you 100% but you are talking about people that are interpreting a law that call magazines clips, that think criminals are going to do a background check for private sales if enacted, and dont truly know the different between automatic and semi automatic. Remember the clip with the...
  14. ronmexico

Yup here it is..... house bill 4296. “(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following: “(i) A threaded barrel. “(ii) A second pistol grip. “(iii) A barrel shroud. “(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location...
  15. ronmexico

The make these little kydex trigger covers that only covers the trigger area. I have been wanting on for pocket carry, just have not picked one up yet. I tried to make one out of a piece of kydex I had, what a S*&t show that was!