GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rollback50k

1. Rollback50k

WTB Rosstech cable

I made a thread in the classifieds section but wondering if anyone in the Ny area has one I'm mostly interested in the Micro-Can but might entertain for the Hex-Usb+Can if the price is right.(for those who have purchased them 2nd handed, is there a transfer of license that i should keep in...
  2. Rollback50k

WTB Rosstech cable

I'm finally pulling the trigger and looking to buy a Ross-tech cable. I'm mostly interested in the Micro-Can but might entertain for the Hex-Usb+Can if the price is right.(for those who have purchased them 2nd handed, is there a transfer of license that i should keep in mind?) Thanks, Martin
  3. Rollback50k

End of a daily driver :)

So I don't know how many people are still on this forum and how many of you I actually know but I figured I'd post anyway. I bought my car back in 2009 with 45k miles on it and made it my daily driver. It's been through hell and back with me (from having no codes to making a laundry list of...
  4. Rollback50k

NY V2 and wheel setup

So I originally had my Alphards for sale, then changed my mind and only wanted to trade. Now I'm considering getting rid of the air ride and wheels together. I'm mostly looking for quality coils and cash. And I'm definitely trying to keep this somewhat local as I'm willing to do the suspension...
  5. Rollback50k

NY V2 and wheel setup

So I originally had my Alphards for sale, then changed my mind and only wanted to trade. Now I'm considering getting rid of the air ride and wheels together. I'm mostly looking for quality coils and cash. And I'm definitely trying to keep this somewhat local as I'm willing to do the suspension...
  6. Rollback50k

Feeler Ny TornadoRed Gti

Hey guys, I don't really post much on here but I have a new born and I won't really have the time and money to do much more to this car. I would really like to keep it tucked away until I have more free time to get it where I want it but I figured I'd post it up and see what kind of offered I...
  7. Rollback50k

Fs/ft Alphards NY

Show me what you guys have. They are located at 11713 area code (more pictures on my instagram mart88n) Specs are: 18x8.5 Et35 205/40/18 Nitto NeoGen 18x9.5 Et40 215/40/18 Nitto NeoGen (worst but best picture I have of them)
  8. Rollback50k

For Trade Feeler Chrome Alphards Ny 11713

Show me what you guys have. They are located at 11713 area code (more pictures on my instagram mart88n) I believe the specs are: Fronts 18x8.5 Et? Rears 18x9.5 Et40 (worst but best picture I have of them)
  9. Rollback50k

Wtb rabbit grilles

Want to buy all three lower grilles for a rabbit bumper. Need asap. Thanks.
  10. Rollback50k

FS mkv wheel lock set

Got a set of wheel locks off another member who only had them on the car for a short period of time. Comes with box/container where the lugs and key along with the plastic lug covers. Reason for selling is because the key used to bolt/unbolt the lugs doesn't fit in the holes of my new wheels...
  11. Rollback50k

Official DOD 2012 pic thread

Post them up, I've never gone before. Don't be too harsh on me about editing, only have amateur practice in editing. Enjoyyy -Martin
  12. Rollback50k

NY FS Vogtland springs

SOLDDDDD Will be installing coils over the weekend so i will have no use for these anymore. They are vogtland lowering springs i believe these give a 50-55mm drop. **Pictures of the actual springs will be posted Sunday evening maybe monday morning** Not my car but same springs (Thanks...
  13. Rollback50k

**Rollback time line**

Didn't intend in making one of these threads but after getting sucked into so many of these kind of threads in a few forums i figured it could turn out to be a bit fun to look over this down the road. First things first, Ill be 24 in April and have always been a tuner head and never got scared...
  14. Rollback50k

Silverlines Vs Solo Werks S1 coils

No flaming just get to the point with the request please, thanks. Looking to see what the lowest setting looks like(should be 55mm).Please specify whether or not your running them with or without helper springs up front and/or perches in the rear using either Solo Werks coils or FK Silverlines...