GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rojito

1. Rojito

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

Reminds me of the time I blew an engine on a manual 5 ton truck on a highway in Korea. I was over there for three weeks for an exercise and the trucks were basically brand new, but they had been sitting in storage for quite awhile. The motor pool guys told us they needed to be reved pretty...
  2. Rojito

Greatest Face Palm Stories of All Time

I had a manual Mitsubishi Eclipse when I was in college. One day, I was at a mall, I went out and my battery was dead. Well, growing up hillbilly and having helped push many a dead hoopty to jump star it, I figured getting her started would be easy. I asked a couple of guys to help out and...
  3. Rojito

Who did you have a crush on when you were younger?

Meg Ryan - Top Gun and When a Man Loves a Woman Meg Ryan. Pre-facelift.
  4. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

Speaking of dumbass reasons to get pulled over, I got pulled over in Oklahoma once for driving with my “fog lamps” on and a partially obscured license plate registration sticker (we’re talking millimeters here). Must’ve been fishing for drunk drivers or something, right? Funny thing is he...
  5. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

My wife is Robert Duvall My son is Randy Quaid My daughter is John C. Reilly The other driver is Michael Rooker I am Tom Cruise…obviously 😂
  6. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

This is infuriating, but unfortunately far too common. It's almost like they see you coming and move over intentionally to slow you down. It's just as bad as someone pulling out in front of you on a 2 lane road and then going 5 miles an hour under the speed limit for the next 10 miles in a no...
  7. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

The Georgia “Slow Poke” law addresses this. I pulled this up from an article on the interwebs: Cpl. Billy Schwab at the Georgia State Patrol's Forsyth post breaks down the law. "The left-hand lane on any roadway that has two or more lanes in a given direction, the left-hand lane is the fast...
  8. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

Sounds about right for Chicago.
  9. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

I agree with everything you said except how difficult it would be to enforce. All any trooper would need to do is drive down the interstate for a small distance and they would have a plethora of examples, especially in Georgia. Fish in a barrel kind of thing. I do agree that increasing...
  10. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

Well, it's also against the law in Georgia to handle a cell phone while driving, even if it was only for the second it took to take this amazing picture, and even if I were to say I almost always use my hands free CarPlay while driving. So, it would be quite hypocritical for me to complain...
  11. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

Yeah, it's a law in Georgia already, but I don't think it's enforced very often. I wouldn't mind it so much if they didn't also pace the cars in the lane next to them.
  12. Rojito

Left Lane Campers

My wife thinks I’m exaggerating when I complain about people camping out in the passing lane. I honestly don’t understand the mentality and it drives me nuts.
  13. Rojito

TikTok - funny, car, whatever...post them here

Gets funnier every time I watch it https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRTQ1tcN/
  14. Rojito

Dogs

Dogs are the best. Our three have helped us raise our kids. Lost our two little ones a couple of months apart this year. Ol Buddy is getting old too. Just gotta give them all you got while they’re with you. They sure give it all to us.