GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rickybobbi

1. R

2018 VW ATLAS

The wife and I are looking to trade in the Mercedes for a bigger SUV. Was getting something from the VW dealership and the wife fell in love with the new ATLAS exec line with R package. Anyone own one or know someone that owns one. Just looking for some feedback\thoughts on this vehicle, as...
  2. R

Experience with radar detectors?

you guys so lucky, radar detectors are illegal in Canada, just gotta pray there is no cop when speeding. Best thing to do is find a group and dont be the last car, or the first lol
  3. R

2015 WRX

I kinda like the interior...has double screen with a boost gauge. Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
  4. R

2015 WRX

Just was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this vehicle. Looking into getting a new car in a couple months and cant decide. I'm leaning towards a 2015 Subaru WRX. 2.0L, 6 speed man, 264HP AWD not to shabby, but never owned a Subaru before.
  5. R

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

He put up a pic on insta showing him paying 26 mill to the IRS...He makes alot of money betting. Big bets big payouts.
  6. R

Mayweather or Mcgregor?

Who you guys got in this fight? Dont know if you guys watch boxing\UFC. Im a huge UFC fan, Iv seen every UFC since about UFC 50. Deep down I hope Mcgregor wins but I dunno....:fighting0030:
  7. R

Ticket Help

good luck with it. When I was your age I probably had over 15 tickets with my 93 civic (all bs tickets, improper muffler, noise pollution, unnecessary noise...ect only 1 or 2 speeding always a 70kms in a 50kms zone). Its only like a 110 dollar ticket. You guys have some harsh laws/punishments.
  8. R

Ticket Help

any updates? enjoyed reading this last night.