GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RIANF1

1. RIANF1

Douche in stolen Caliber Srt-4 offs himself! Caught on Fox News!!

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/189164/breaking-man-kills-himself-on-fox-news-after-car-chase/ Follow the above link. This was pretty gnarly. The guy shoots himself after an hour long police chase through Phoenix, Az. This happened live on Fox news.
  2. RIANF1

Out with the old and in with the new!!!(italian sports car content)

So after months after waiting for the right time, I finally pulled the trigger on a 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth!! I know there were a few threads on here and on the mk6 forums with speculation on how great this car actually is but I must say that this car is absolutely fantastic! Yes, like any car, it...
  3. RIANF1

Post a picture of your pet.

This is Senna. He is a Bearded Dragon( Native to Austrailia) that is about a year and a half old. He is about 18 inches long and is the best pet that anyone could ask for and he is great with kids. He is as docile as the day is long with the same sleep schedule as me. He literally falls asleep...
  4. RIANF1

Head Gasket Failure

Hey guys, Im freaking out right now and maybe you guys can give me some input without the "cool story bro" stuff. About 3 days ago I started noticing a misfire. At first, the CEL was not on and then the next day the CEL came on then the coolant low message. I immediately checked the...
  5. RIANF1

Mkv Stg2+ vs c350 benz

more than you can afford pal.........VOLKSWAGEN
  6. RIANF1

Ugh

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  7. RIANF1

WTB: AMG centercaps

Recently purchased some AMG Monoblocks and I am looking for a set of AMG centercaps... either reps or real.. What do you guys have out there..let me know.. thanks!
  8. RIANF1

Pet Thread

I am not sure if a thread like this exists or not, but lets start a pet thread. I went to check out this guy this weekend. He is a Bearded Dragon. The absolute nicest reptile/lizard you can get. They literslly just sit there on your shoulder and almost seems affectionate! This guy eats crickets...
  9. RIANF1

Circuit of the America's: United States Grand Prix 2012

:happyanim::happyanim:I am so stoked for the USGP next November 18th! Just signed up for the ticket and travel updates at http://circuitoftheamericas.com/. Hopefully this will be a fantastic track unlike(IMHO) Indianapolis was. i know indy was a fast track but i prefer a proper road/street...
  10. RIANF1

18x9 Ronal LZ-VT Two Piece Wheels with Tires

bump for a florida dude thats not STEVEN! those actually look like the modular wheel option of the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti.
  11. RIANF1

Wtf is a feeler?

12. RIANF1

Entered a burnout contest

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
  13. RIANF1

Entered a burnout contest

Is this Biff again?