GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Renagade

1. Renagade

FSI GTI/GLI part out

Well we sold our 2007 GLI fahrenheit, and we have some OEM parts left over we need to sell. I wanted to sell local first before I post this up for the rest of the country. I will ship at buyers expense and Paypal +3% to cover fees. set of 18"x 8" VW Chareleston wheels --SCRAPPED for $50--...
  2. Renagade

Largest width tire with ZERO chance of rub

I just installed 18 x 8.5 wheels and fit them with 225/40/18 potenza re760 Unknowlingly 1" wider than the stock charelstons (18 x 7.5) Needles to say, the tires are stretched a bit, and i HATE this look. Regardless of your personal tastes, what size tire would you recomend to get the rim...
  3. Renagade

UHHG Going crazy

Been waiting since April for VMR's shipment of 710s to arrive. Anyone else had to wait it out like this before? :mad0259:
  4. Renagade

Did VMR go out of buisness?

I must be high or something, but I have sent 2 PMs and a direct email to VRM's sales department, all without reply. I cannot imagine that they would just disapear, as popular as they are. Any insight?
  5. Renagade

Quick TPMS questions

I am going to get new wheels soon. At the same time, I will be getting new tires, so I will have two sets. If I get a set of 4 TPMS sensors for the new wheels: 1. What do I have to do to make them work? 2. Will I be able to swap back and forth if necessary? 3. Must they be OEM (dealership...
  6. Renagade

GLI vs. MS3

Backstory: Father in law had surgery last night, but had an apointment for his car today. Asked me to take it in to have service, so wife drove GLI and I drove the Mazda. She is as big a racer as I am... this was only gonna get bad, because we have wanted to run this MS3 forever, and he drives...
  7. Renagade

moar lowII: it got worse

The most hideous thing I have ever seen:
  8. Renagade

moar-er low-er?

I figured the "moar-stance, low, bagged, fitment, poke, bad camber, rubbing" crowd would like this.
  9. Renagade

R32 vs S3 brakes?

I want to upgrade my brakes front and rear with an OEM upgrade. So my best choices are the R32, or the S3... but what are the differences, and where is the best place to find them. Honestly, the S3's look better, but thats about it Here is a link I found, but I think this is a bit overpriced...
  10. Renagade

TPMS for new wheels

Okay, kind of a split question aimed for those with multiple wheel sets: when you bought new wheels, if you buy 4 new tpms for the new set, would you need to have the sensors reprogramed each time you swapped wheels? I.E. stock vs aftermarket. Or do you go through the PITA process of swapping...
  11. Renagade

Best combo for spring/shock?

#1. Ive been trolling the suspension forums for about 12 hours, and I searched. Ok thats taken care of. I love the way my car rides, its firm... but not hard. I want to keep that as much as possible. I would like to get the car down to about a finger width of gap front and rear. H&R sport...
  12. Renagade

Just a few shots after a detail

Like the title implies... Engine bay looks pretty good, after that oil leak!
  13. Renagade

APR / Carbonio FSI 2.0T

I am selling a Used Carbonio intake. It only has 7500 miles on it. The filter is still pretty clean, but washable anyway, or use any drop in filter for replacement. I will include ALL hardware, coupling, and a copy of APR's instruction manual. Price is $200 plus the shipping of your choice...
  14. Renagade

A4 3.2 vs GLI stage 2+

Guy in a black v6 A4 comes flying up my rear view, and stars riding my ass. At first I think he is just a prick, but at his first opportunity, he gets along side, and hangs about 1/2 length ahead of me. We line up at a stop sign that at the 1/8 turns to one-lane two way traffic. Im in the left...