GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by RedRabidRabbit

1. RedRabidRabbit

Smoked MkV side markers

Hey guys, Just took the smoked side markers off my car, will sell for $30 shipped OBO. Perfect condition.
  2. RedRabidRabbit

FS - Edition 30 steering wheel

I have had this for about three years or so, still in excellent condition. Only selling because I am trading the car in. I am selling the wheel only, no airbag, and it does not have the multifunction buttons. I honestly don't know what it's worth but I paid about $700 for it. I figure around...
  3. RedRabidRabbit

Wanted in Vancouver Area - Rabbit lower rear bumper cover

Looking for a stock Rabbit lower bumper cover, the grey textured piece, along with the tow hook cover. Dealer wants $140 or so but I figured maybe someone has one lying around they don't need anymore, I'm willing to pay $80 or so for it. Thanks :thumbsup:
  4. RedRabidRabbit

And the Darwin Award goes to....

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/091210/world/eu_ukraine_bubble_gum_death Wow
  5. RedRabidRabbit

VW Blasphemy has occured

I raised my car about 1/4" in the rear tonight. I do feel shame, I admit it. :wub:
  6. RedRabidRabbit

Any guitarists on the board?

I am looking into buying a guitar, just starting to do some research. At this point in time I know jack about playing, but have wanted to get into it for quite some time. I am looking to spend $5 - 600 on something decent. I have mainly been looking so far at LTD's and Ibanez's just because...
  7. RedRabidRabbit

Hmmm, So my Xbox just packed it in

My 360 just bit it, this one was 2.5 years old. It's not putting out any video, audio still works. I switched inputs on my receiver to make sure, no difference. Sometimes there is a faint red or blue screen. Does anyone know of any websites that I may be able to diagnose and fix it...
  8. RedRabidRabbit

If you love Vince, you'll love this

I just about died http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5LW2WW5o-0&feature=related
  9. RedRabidRabbit

Problems with VW

I have been trying not to post this, for the slight hope it might actually work out. I am just so fed up with the whole thing. I just sent this letter to VW, hopefully someone cares enough to respond. I just need to vent. The thing that gets me is if the car is not done tomorrow, I am gone for...
  10. RedRabidRabbit

Steak and BJ day

Saturday is steak and bj day, I just found out this morning. I am getting married on Saturday, and I ordered the steak about two months ago. This is going to be very full of win.
  11. RedRabidRabbit

Irony at it's finest

So, I was trying to show a co-worker a picture of some slammed/poked MkV's because he cannot get over the look (he thinks it's weird). So, I did a Google image search for "poke MkV". The first image made me laugh. Try it for yourself.
  12. RedRabidRabbit

Possibly the greatest piece of literature ever written

Wow http://www.amazon.com/Can-Has-Cheezburger-LOLcat-Colleckshun/dp/159240409X/ref=pd_sim_b_5#
  13. RedRabidRabbit

Video request...

I saw a video, years ago of a seagull who was trying to down a whole hot dog, funniest shit ever, and I can't find it anywhere. Someone post it here please :paddle:
  14. RedRabidRabbit

Oil analysis in Vanocuver area?

Anyone know of a place? I am using the 16k schedule, I currently have about 10k on the oil in the car, has been in there 7 months and at this rate it will be about 10 - 11 months between changes. Last 16k change was only about 8.5 months. I spend a lot of time idling/stop and go in rush hour...
  15. RedRabidRabbit

Feeler - 19" Axis Decades w/ tires

19x8 +45 w/ 225/35R19 Fuzion ZRi, 7/32 tread remaining on tires (about 65%). Wheels are mint, no curbing, no bends, no problems at all. Will consider trade for stock 18" .:R32 wheels or 18" Samarkands. Package brand new runs over $2000 ($US) Looking for $1250 shipped.