GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by rblgti

1. R

OT #27: Hot as Bawls Everywhere

ALSO GOOD NEWS... I'm gonna buy an intake this week, so that's pretty cool, I guess.
  2. R

Hilary or Trump (and why?)

I'm voting for Hillary because she quoted Hamilton in her speech at the DNC. Jk...I won't have my California license by then, so I won't be voting :( But you couldn't pay me to vote for Trump, so...idk man. This election sucks. Both candidates suck.
  3. R

Somewhat. Still looking for a place of my own. Things are going well here though :) This is very true. Still looking for the perfect gym out here though :( it's taking way longer than expected. Everyone keeps freaking out over that food lol I mean, it was yummy, but people need to calm down...
  4. R

Things I enjoy: Lewis Hamilton's Snapchat ...that's about it.
  5. R

I, for one, have been enjoying the dry heat. Even in the triple digits, it's better than that nasty ass Georgia humidity.
  6. R

My dog has picked up a wonderful habit of rolling in the dirt. Over it.
  7. R

Also, I just got a call from the interview I had this morning, and I got the job :D Super stoked about it...especially since I haven't even been living here for a week lol It's great news. Now all the money I have saved can go towards school.
  8. R

I'm over 10k right now on my car, so it's the whole 10k check-up and service that they do on these cars. I've never been charged for these, so it was a shock to hear it. I'll probably just end up doing it in the morning when it's still somewhat cool outside.
  9. R

I bought my mk6 used from the Fiat dealership I worked at lol Took it to VW and they never charged me up until 40k when it expired. $200 is a lot of money for basic maintenance, but I'll be honest....I really don't want to do it myself in this California heat. I step outside and immediately want...
  10. R

So, our cars have the whole recommended every 10,000 mile check-up reminders, right? The mk7's are the same. So, did I just have the greatest VW dealer ever in GA or have they always charged to have those done? I never had to pay for one oil change or service check-up until I hit 40k when I was...
  11. R

Every other rest stop and then a gas station here and there. She got better with the drive as we went along. I'm just happy it's over with lol Honestly, by the time I got to the hotel, all I wanted to do was sleep lol I had zero interest in anything else.
  12. R

I still have 24 hours left to drive over the next two days. Today was ROUGH! Transporting a dog across the country is hard enough, but a dog with BAD anxiety is 100x worse. She's scared of EVERYTHING in this hotel. Not a good start, but I guess I should be thankful my bed is comfy as hell.
  13. R

I still have 24 hours left to drive over the next two days. Today was ROUGH! Transporting a dog across the country is hard enough, but a dog with BAD anxiety is 100x worse. She's scared of EVERYTHING in this hotel. Not a good start, but I guess I should be thankful my bed is comfy as hell.
  14. R

Well, I'll have my dog and will probably get there around 6ish (leaving the next morning). And close to the airport, I think.
  15. R

^ Uhm, what? lol