GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Ratchet

1. R

5 x 1552 Tarmacs + Spacers

Selling the tarmacs i bought from my buddy Dressler, they all pretty much have some road rash spots, will get new pics up shortly, in the mean time these are pics when they were on Dresslers mk5. Come with 6mm spacers for the rear. As stated there are 5 of them, all 5x112, 4 are hub centric, 1...
  2. R

FS - Forge DV

So i bought this from a fellow forum member in June, but in the mean time i got another one from a friend, so i have no need for it. $80 shipped. Pic belongs to the gentleman i bought it from, its in the exact condition it is in the pic when it arrived today. - Chris
  3. R

4 vw classix 5x112 17" wheel

I have 4 classixs for sale, they have significant paint issues, was planning on stripping them and powder coating them. Can do any color. Have all 4 center caps, one is missing the vw logo. Will ship at buyers expense. $300.
  4. R

WTT/S: FORGE WINtake (FSI)

I have a Forge WINtake for the FSI motor, its been absolutley great to me, but the car is going back to stock as im picking up a new fun car. comes with everything, cleaned filter, and the tubing is wrapped with heat resistant gold reflective wrap. $200obo + shipping If you're in the i4...
  5. R

VW/Bosch re-Extend our warranties.

Wasnt sure if everyone was aware, but due to the issues with bosch, vw has extended the warranty to 120,000 and added more covered parts. Including thrust sensor and more. There were two cars at the dealer getting brandn new motors at 90k all on boschs dime.
  6. R

All Items Must Go

FS - Forge DV - $100 Forge DV - Its been cleaned and oiled up. It doesnt come with any of the vacuum tubing, but thats only a couple dollars at the local auto store. $75.00 Last Item to sell. thanks to those who bought the couple other items.
  7. R

A Fido In Need

theres this site doing a dog picture contest, and my buddies dog has made it from #12,000 up to #387 in the last week. Were working really hard to get him up to the top spots. I would really appreciate it if you woud take 30 seconds to vote. If you're really generious you can vote every day...
  8. R

DELETE

DELETE..
  9. R

FS - Random Stuff

So, i ended up deciding that id rather not spend tons of money on performance shit so i could hurt my gas mileage more... So the following parts are for sale. Prices dont include shipping. Will post pics tuesday night. Forge DV - $150, has been cleaned and oiled. needs new tubing, the old ones...
  10. R

Fahrenheit Fast For Sale

THIS IS NOT MY EBAY - I know that several threads have come up on here for people buying used Fahrenheits asking if there were any orange fast for sale. I was surfing ebay and found this one for sale for damn cheap, figured i'd share it...
  11. R

Correct Dice Kit??

http://enfigcarstereo.com/DICE_I_VW_CAN.html i have an 07 gti, with the normal radio, and full mfd. I dont use my satelite radio, but it came with it. If i understand right, i hook this up, and i can run my ipod from the MFD, and then it just makes the satelite radio peice under the passenger...
  12. R

My Camera, Your Car

Lookin for anyone in the central florida - tampa - daytona area that wants pictures taken of their car. PM me to figure out a day to meet up. Below is a link to my flickr page, take a look. http://www.flickr.com/photos/65565526@N05/
  13. R

Stuff For Sale

Yakima Roof Rack for sale Includes the following: 4 Q Towers 2 Cross Bars : they were shortened for stealth fit, no excessive overhang... locks & key fairing : has sticky residue from when i removed the ass ton of stickers, nothing that a little goo gone wont fix... only issue is that 2 of the...
  14. R

Yakima Roof Rack

Roof Rack, DV, Fog Light, & More.. Yakima Roof Rack for sale Includes the following: 4 Q Towers 2 Cross Bars : they were shortened for stealth fit, no excessive overhang... locks & key fairing : has sticky residue from when i removed the ass ton of stickers, nothing that a little goo gone wont...
  15. R

In Tank Fuel Pump

Long story short my stock in tank fuel pump is getting lazy after really long drives, and causing fuel cuts / low pressure warning. Dealer tried to quote me like $1200 to change the in tank pump and the pressure sensor. From what i can tell...