GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Raphael

1. R

A little bit of low and poke

Here are few pics of my buddies car i took today after i took out his rear pearches he is sitting 23" all around from fender to ground
  2. R

Last Nights Meet and Cruise

Here are just a few pics from out Club meet.
  3. R

Euro Crew meet

4. R

Track Day

:burnrubber:
  5. R

***Euro Crew Meet***

hey if anyguys in the Mchenry county area or close to algonquin. We meet up at the algonquin commons around 7 to 7:30 and cruise down to the meet.
  6. R

Took some photos today.

7. R

Euro Crew meet 19th

8. R

Euro Crew Meet!!!

Lets get some MKVs at these meet. :thumbup:
  9. R

Euro Crew 3rd Meet

Lets see if we can get more MKV's out there.:happyanim: If you have any questions you can PM me or visit eurocrew.tk
  10. R

New Wheels!

Pics of my new wheels and pics of my friends car (g60_corrado_91).
  11. R

WTB: Jetta Front End

This is what I’m looking for: Looking to buy center grill pieces and the fogs, Black lower grill with chrome trim, lower foglight grills with chrome trim. Preferred if the grill didn't have license plate holes.
  12. R

Official Northern Illinois Thread

your talking about this one?
  13. R

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Volkswagen-Jetta-GLI-VR6-2004-Volkswagen-Jetta-GLI-VR6-Wheels-Leather-Red-Mint_W0QQitemZ180105834046QQihZ008QQcategoryZ6021QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Heres another if you dont belive me
  14. R

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;jsessionid=41NLX3JTFGIRLLAYIEZE2VA?tab=photos&paId=133809997&recnum=42&actLog=true&tracktype=usedcc&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=YEAR+descending%2CPRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&criteria=K-...
  15. R

Found a Dent

Well yesterday i got home from school and the first thing that i notice is that i had dent on my fender. :cry: At first i thought it was someone hit by accident with their door but it was to high for any door to hit. So some one had to hit it on purpose out of jealously, hate, or being a...