GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by racerxxx

1. R

Hey wondering if you ever sold those brake lines for the Macan calipers. Price shipped to 18944...

Hey wondering if you ever sold those brake lines for the Macan calipers. Price shipped to 18944. Still waiting on a quote back from the place but just saw yours in the thread and figured I'd ask.
  2. R

Volvo V60 Seats

Body looks nice, seats.....meh. Head reset looks ridiculous. I always thought they had decent styling, but then every time i got into a Volvo it looked like a 5 year old designed the gauge cluster. Just bland imo. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
  3. R

Going on a trip

I live an hour outside Philly, born and raised. Great place to visit and eat. Liberty Bell is free to see, constitution center is right across the street, south street, plenty of museums, Reading terminal market---plenty of good food in there. Tons of awesome bars all over. Atco has T n' T on...
  4. R

Talk me out of leaving VW

Congrats on the new truck. Glad you found what YOU wanted. Tough call on the new project. I'd lean towards the air cooled. Seems we share the VW/Ford bond. Must be the white and blue colors. Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk