GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Rabbid0281

1. Rabbid0281

Rabbit 5spd vs 08 Mustang vert V6 and 08 Ram Hemi quad cab 1500

Couldnt manage to our accelerate the Mustang, but at least i don't sound like a wheezy lawn mower. id like to try and go up against that mustang again, just not on such a congested street with lights every 1/16th of a mile with ppl sitting at them. the guy in the Ram couldn't keep up when we...
  2. Rabbid0281

MkV GTI models

For those of you who wish to build a scale model of you prized baby, click here: Fujimi 1/24th scale Volkswagen GTI MkV And for those of you who prefer to control it, Tamiya provides us with 1/10th scale fun! 1/10th scale MkV GTIs
  3. Rabbid0281

VIDEO: My house got struck by lightning!

So my semi intelligent neighbors were trying to be all cool and video the storm that was rolling in on the hood, and right as she pans over to our house, well..youll see: Lightning strike! tried to post the embed link but it wasn't working correctly.
  4. Rabbid0281

German photo site of GTI and just about all VWs

I was browsing through some photo hosting sites and came across wallpaper-zone.de and then stumbled upon this site www.16v.net/. Enjoy!
  5. Rabbid0281

Facebook games

What Flash games do you play on Facebook or MySpace? I have Active: Street Racing, Farkle, Farmville, Farmtown, Speedracing Inactive: Age of Castles, Mafia Wars, Yacht
  6. Rabbid0281

Full car upgrade suggestions

Hey everyone. just some basic advice searching. thinking about replacing door audio with Alpine components, and eventually installing 2 10" subs. Im not changing my mind about subs so dont bother mentioning it plz. If not Alpine, what brand would you recommend? This is merely for better sound...