GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by R-Mac06

1. R-Mac06

Questions for some dog owners. **HELP**

I'm getting a puppy in a few weeks and its my first pet so i basically have a few questions... let me first start by explaining my situation, im 21 i live in a 2 story house with practically no backyard cause i have a pretty big pool, so i was thinking more of a small dog max 30ish bounds...
  2. R-Mac06

If i had 10 G's i would spend it on this......

http://www.microsoft.com/surface/ this isnt out yet they are still testing it, basically its a rip off of something that a defense contractor called Northrop Grumman has been designing for the military for the past two years. its estimated to sell from $10,000 to $16,000 and will probably be...
  3. R-Mac06

What would you do?

ok, so for the past week or two i have been thinking about selling my car and getting a S2000 (i just went and looked at a decently priced 04 today), i just wanted to know what you guys think about it...... it would be a used s2000 probably a 03-04 i would buy and extended warrenty through my...
  4. R-Mac06

Virgina Tech Tragedy [Merged]

Hope you guys are all ok...... http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vtech.shooting/index.html i know theres a lot of us in VA but didnt know how many went to VT, lets us know if your all alright, the crazy shit people do now a days.
  5. R-Mac06

MP3 cd's....

I have a quick question about burning MP3 CD's im using nero (anyone else using this program?) i downloaded it from download.com and follow the prompts to burn an MP3 cd. but when i load it into the CD player in the car the HU reads out ROM as in a CD rom Disc? anyone know what im doing wrong...
  6. R-Mac06

The Official NFL thread

after doing some searching i found that we dont have a NFL thread, i know its not in season right now but with off season camps in a couple of months and with the draft around the corner i thought it would be good to start one know. So here it is.......
  7. R-Mac06

Taxes....

I just had a question on if the best thing to do to get the most money back on your tax return is to take it to a place like H&R block? anyone have good or bad epieriences with them? i would do it my self but i cashed out a mutual fund this year and it complicates things to much and just dont...
  8. R-Mac06

GA peeps.....

I hope all of our MKV'ers and everyone else in GA are alright? After several deadly tornadoes ripped through and killed 20, and also a bus feel off a highway over pass on to I-75 and killed 6 people. i know the ballin crew is worried about a fellow baller Kurupt...... all you GA peeps post up...
  9. R-Mac06

incase you missed it.... and bored!

to set up these clips ill give you a quick cliff notes incase you missed the episode. Basically Nick Hogan took 2 and a half weeks of drift lessons and then his father hooked him up with his friend from Mopar and mopar let Nick hogan use their Viper drift car to practice and qualify for his...
  10. R-Mac06

ummm...

for those of you who are bored http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html sounds like trimspa had her clipped! hahaha,
  11. R-Mac06

if your bored.....

Ballin Crew Assemble.......
  12. R-Mac06

SIG help PLEASE!

The forums says it must be smaller than 19.5 KB, somehow my sig is 118 KB. does anyone know how to fix this situation, thanks in advance for the help.
  13. R-Mac06

interesting article

http://www.wired.com/news/technology/medtech/0,72602-0.html?tw=rss.index pretty interesting! a big step forward compared to the powder used during WW2 which was pretty much just a thickening agent.
  14. R-Mac06

how to

make a signature with out photoshop?
  15. R-Mac06

If your by a T.V.

......tune in to fox for American Idol its been pretty hilarious thus far but its about to get a whole lot better with this one chick getting ready to "sing" if you can call it that. Disclaimer: i only watch it when its auditions cause they are hilarious!