GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

qomn's latest activity

• Q
    I started monitoring IAT on my accessport but am not really sure whata "good" value is. Doesn't matter much in this weather, but it will...
  • Q
    qomn replied to the thread APR Stage 2 in MA.
    They got back to me, it was a mistake. He sent the 93 tune in the email, will have to flash it now. I'm curious if I'll actually feel...
  • Q
    I've emailed EQT about this, but no reply yet after several days - maybe you guys know. The EQT tune on my Cobb AP has a confusing name...
  • Q
    Visual is the only thing that could go wrong, but I haven't heard of people failing for that reason. Maybe another Boston resident could...
  • Q
    Hi Adam! I did end up going Cobb AP, so I'm glad that's what you recommend. I had a catted downpipe installed with an O2 spacer, I...
  • Q
    Yeah I'm starting to feel the same way. They fixed it fast, no charge, at least. Either way, I'm LOVING the power. Hopefully I don't...
  • Q
    Just flashed EQT OTS stage 2 tune! Driving to work soon after I heard a loud pop under semi-hard acceleration and lost all boost. Cue...
  • Q
    Long thread. I have a quick question, I got a depo racing downpipe and definitely want to reduce drone with the long vibrant resonator...
  • Q
    Yeah I thought they were identical too and that's what I told them. I have no clue what happened then. Like I said this shop is an APR...
  • Q
    Nope, read my post before that, the long one. The shop had major trouble taking the stock dp out. I just wanted then to handle this...
  • Q
    I need to be able to swap to stock for inspection.
  • Q
    Okay so I got the depo catted downpipe, bms intercooler, and Cobb AP with eqt ots. I'm sitting in the waiting room of Eastside motoring...
  • Q
    So maybe it's worth paying a little bit extra for a better brand? I wouldn't worry as much if I was going to DIY the intercooler, but I...
  • Q
    Good questions up there^^ I have another one of my own haha. I just got off the phone with my garage and he said chinese intercoolers...