GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by project92raddoslc

1. project92raddoslc

FS: Autotech HPFP Upgrade

For sale is the Autotech HPFP upgrade kit. Used for approx. 15k miles. All parts in good condition and ready to install in your factory pump. $275 local pickup preferred but willing to ship. NOTE: I am leaving for Hawaii on the 1/4/16. If pump is sold and I am able to ship before I leave I...
  2. project92raddoslc

FS: Candy White sidemarkers PA

Professionally painted Candy White side markers. One has a very small chip about the size of a spark pencil tip which could be touched up with a paint pen. Otherwise in great shape. All tabs intact. $75 local pickup preferred but will ship.
  3. project92raddoslc

Getting Ripped Off?

Probably damage AC condenser radiator and rad support.
  4. project92raddoslc

APR Stage 1 Carbonio Intake for TSI

I bought this second hand and used it for around 20k miles. I don't know the original miles on it. One tab is cracked but still mounts securely. There's a scratch in the resin as pictured below. $220 shipped & paypal'd FIRM.
  5. project92raddoslc

Project's TSI K04 Part Out

Upgrading to a Golf R and will be parting out the GTI over the next few weeks. -APR intake stage 1 (one mounting tab is cracked but still bolts up perfect) $220 shipped -S3 short Shifter $50 shipped -Coilover suspension (cxracing front, FK/solowerks rears. fronts are 32 way adj dampening, will...
  6. project92raddoslc

18x8 Work Meister S1 2P Fully Polished

Putting these up as a feeler. I love the wheels but thinking about doing something else soon. 18x8 +37 Work Meister S1 2P 5x114.3 but bored out to use wobble bolts. Come with 57.1 hub rings so you'll be vibration free. These are forged 2 piece welded wheels. They are no longer made...
  7. project92raddoslc

ANYONE OWN A MIATA

JewFro has a very nice miata, I believe there's a build thread on here somewhere
  8. project92raddoslc

JewFro's S60R Old Man Car

I'm working saturday and have plans on sunday otherwise i'd come atleast watch for the day. Exhaust sounds awesome, pretty similar to my buddy's t5 s40!
  9. project92raddoslc

Instagram User Names

@kendbenton
  10. project92raddoslc

JewFro's S60R Old Man Car

Great update :) I took a similar strut video today of my blown FK, but yours is way worse. The leather refinish looks awesome! Turbo aba rabbit sounds like a blast to drive.
  11. project92raddoslc

Dave@HSTuning

Best of luck and thanks for all you've offered!
  12. project92raddoslc

Remember my friend that was the victim of the Philly flight hoax?

Haha great follow up. Can't believe how dumb that kid is..
  13. project92raddoslc

AMS Alpha 12 GT-R: Breaking Down a 10 Second le1/4 Mi

Pretty much. My k04 doesn't even know what losing is. In all seriousness, I did win. He came out sideways and let out.
  14. project92raddoslc

Nah http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/76542-2013-stock-gtr-record-run-question/
  15. project92raddoslc

I ran against a guy at Cecil that went 10.8 bone stock.