GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Pnguyen1028

1. P

My 135i (365 WHP on 92 octane) vs 350zimo's 350z n/a HR (321 WHP on 100 octane)

Just thought I'd share for two reasons. 1.) I used to have a stage 2+ GTI (Tune, intake, full turbo-back exhaust, fuel pump) so I know how fast/slow they are. We've tried to arrange my GTI vs his 350Z a few times, but we always end up calling it off due to time constraints and weather. 2.) I...
  2. P

New Car: Opinions? --- SLK55 AMG vs. 135i

Disregard price as they both are similar in cost. Which one would you rather get and why? 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG w/ 15,000 miles. Black on black. http://www.fast-autos.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4664 (Ignore the doors, they are not stock... and it has an aftermarket front lip [kleeman])...
  3. P

Eurojet!

Absolute quality in their parts. After almost 2 months of wating, I recieved my R32 style eurojet catback. Needless to say it was beautiful and in perfect condition. The APR dealer that installed it for me even commented and said it was better than any APR exhaust :thumbsup:. Good job guys...
  4. P

APR GTI vs Pontiac GTO, E36 M3, and rabbit! (Interesting results, guaranteed a laugh)

So coming back from my vacation from Canada, driving back down to Seattle... I was thoroughly entertained the whole trip back (even 30 minutes after getting home) While driving home, I spotted an E36 M3 with a "DINAN" logo on the back of it (don't know if it has to do with anything as I don't...
  5. P

Chattering... clutch?

At very very low RPM's (below 1000), if I engage the clutch, I get a this little chattering noise (very noticeable). Most of the time I hear it when I'm launching or backing into a parking spot, slipping the clutch in reverse. I messed around a bit with it and it happens when I'm already...
  6. P

R32 Rear Bumper + EJ 2.0T r32 style catback!

Just ordered my votex lip, R32 rear bumper, and EJ 2.0T R32 style catback. Will recieve everything before the month ends. I'm planning to get everything painted (including my stock side valences) and installed sometime next month. :thumbsup: I will have some custom fab work done to fit the EJ...
  7. P

vs. Subaru WRX

Wasn't a very long race or anything, but thought I'd share it with the community anyway. Was going out for dinner at around 3:00 AM (I work graveyard). Got stuck behind a car and a truck in the other lane. Once there was an opportunity to pass, I took it. Opened her up and ripped past. Driving...
  8. P

Review on VF-Engineering RS/S vs APR k04! (LINK)

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32640 :thumbup:
  9. P

VF-Engineering RS/S? APR k04 killer or what?

Holy... I was a hair away from purchasing the s3 k04 kit from APR. I literally told myself I'd go order it in 5 hours when my tuning shop opens. Then I saw... this... http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3825236 I've been reading how the k04 was the RS/S killer, but these guys got dynos...
  10. P

APR stage III downpipe questions...

So I understand that the APR stage III comes with a cut-off beginning section of the downpipe that ataches to the APR cast downturn. Does the kit include the rest of the downpipe (The straight pipe with the cat)? If not, does that mean I'd have to buy APR's turboback to make the install go...
  11. P

Futrell Autowerks in Bellevue gone?

Yo what happened to Futrell Autowerks in Bellevue? :mad: I'm still reppin their license plate holders too! :bow: My closest reputable shop closed down... sucks for us Everett dubbers.
  12. P

APR stage 2+ with FP vs. EVO IX MR

So I was hanging out with two buddies of mine. I knew one fairly well (has a 240sx) and the other was a newer dude. Was talking cars with the guy with the 240 and the newer guy suddenly asks me if I wanted to race! Pretty surprised cause I didn't know what he drove and he didn't know what I...
  13. P

I messed up, help me out :(

F'd up a short shifter install... removed all the bolts before hand and tugged to remove the front to back shifter and... pop. Out came this gift from hell. :frown: . I know... I suck :thumbdown:. Shifter moves freely around the gear box now and I can't get this piece back in. Don't want to...
  14. P

Exhaust shops?

Anyone know any good exhaust shops that can do some quality fab work? Any place around the Seattle/Everett area will both work.
  15. P

Paint shop to get lip/sideskirts colormatched?

Any recommendations in the Seattle/Everett area to get my sideskirts color matched? I am also planning to purchase a votex lip, primered and ready to paint. If anyone can give me some good recommendations, it would be greatly appreciated.