GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oneal

1. O

07 MKV FSI Puff of Smoke, No Start

Thanks, I see what you mean but I don't think so, unless it was accidental. Had to leave car at location so can't check at the moment.
  2. O

07 MKV FSI Puff of Smoke, No Start

Just stalled the car, went to restart and a small puff of smoke came from engine bay. Now nothing, no click. Dash lights come on. Recently replaced thermostat. APR Stage 2. Recently switched to stock setting for inspection this week. Performed scan and 0001 engine, engine cannot be reached...
  3. O

MKV GTI Wheel Spacers w/16" ET50

What size wheel spacers would you recommend for a 16" wheel, ET50? The car is Mildly lowered to about MKVl specs.
  4. O

GTI Plaid Seats in Great Condition - Massachusetts

$550- Taken out of my 2007 GTI. They are in good shape without any tears or or stains. Included are the two front bucket seats, the rear bench/split back. The two front seats have side air bags. The rears do not. The front are manual adjustment (not power). The drivers side shows a very...
  5. O

Looking to trade H&R Coilovers for Stock/Stocklike Struts/Spring Combo + Labor Perfor

Looking to trade H&R Coilovers for Stock/Stocklike Struts/Spring Combo + Labor Perfor Hello, I have a trade proposal- I currently have a H&R 54755-4 Street Coilover Kit for VW MkV Golf installed in my car. I bought it used from craigslist. The gentleman said it had 30k miles on it. When my...
  6. O

Wanted: Rear Left Door for 2007 GTI near MA, preferably silver

Looking for a reflex silver rear left driver's side door in silver. thanks!