GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oldskool (sce)

1. oldskool (sce)

anyone

have a palm treo charger i can borrow
  2. oldskool (sce)

1 classic fs

it has primer on it. pretty much mint as far as rash goes. has tire on it with probably 70-80% left. no tpms and no center cap. Idk how much to sell for so ill start with $70 locals please
  3. oldskool (sce)

need to borrow a set of wheels

anything would work just for a couple days. let me know if anyones got something i can borrow
  4. oldskool (sce)

malibue cruise

me and my freind are planning a cruise to malibu if anyone wants to roll oc - malibu august 23nd (sunday) leave oc around 10am cruise to malibu (pch) cruise,have fun, get lunch out in malibu and just hang out for a while. ive been told the neptune is a good place to eat at so thats where...
  5. oldskool (sce)

corona/cardinal way vw

hows their service department does anyone know ? and do they care about mods on your car ? they quoted me the lowest 20k mile service price
  6. oldskool (sce)

painting on top of plastic dip ??

I want to know if i can use rust-oleum touch paint thats made for indoor and out door wood, metal, wicker and more ?? can i use it on top of plastic dip without it peeling or cracking ?? like can i paint over the plastic dip without this crackin off or peeling off ?
  7. oldskool (sce)

jetta fog grills

jetta fog grills brand new prefect condition $45 located in oc
  8. oldskool (sce)

Dont know if its been posted

http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42783 parking info for the big socal euro meet i think it might help for people that havnt gone before
  9. oldskool (sce)

* JETTA FOG GRILLS *

brand new 45 picked up locally. will have pics later
  10. oldskool (sce)

stussy jeans

stussy indigo. brand new never worn. straight leg. 30x32 50 firm. retail is 80 new and these are still new. prefer local but will ship. let me know your zip code and we can figure out shipping. im located in OC.
  11. oldskool (sce)

advice on springs on stock susp

If i run h and r springs on my stock shocks or any aftermarket performance sprngs on my stock shocks is it true that it will blow your stock sspension in like 40k miles ? ive herd running springs on stock shocks will wear your stock shocks out faster. then ive herd that its all a lie but the...
  12. oldskool (sce)

exhaust

I want to know what would make my car sound more agressive without spending the new catback kind of money because i dont have that kind of money. ive been thinking of removing the resonator and adding a muffler but dont know which one. i want a growly sound.