GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oddspyke

1. oddspyke

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

I was thinking more along the lines of Grandma's Boy.
  2. oddspyke

CSB3: Why The Volkswagen GTI's Electric Transformation Is Ruffling Purists' Feathers

Man I'm behind... @Nineeightyone you're going to Steel Stacks Sunday? I'm debating making the drive up. I'll PM you if I end up going.
  3. oddspyke

@jay745 better hope that job offer comes through https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rkdMeYMR/2016-porsche-cayman-gt4
  4. oddspyke

Buy a convertible. Feel the wind in your hair... Or what's left of it.
  5. oddspyke

Made me think of this https://theoatmeal.com/pl/minor_differences4/shirt Edit: borderline NSFW
  6. oddspyke

You need one of those steering wheel knobs
  7. oddspyke

My $30k 2016 VW has a higher quality interior than my $75k Chevy... Even with the gripes about the new touch screens, the new VWs are still a cut above in my opinion. I don't understand the reviews saying Hyundai/Kia are the tops for interior quality. Sat in them when shopping for my wife's...
  8. oddspyke

If they start offering incentives on them, it would be mighty tempting. I love the way they look.
  9. oddspyke

My grandfather had all the gear in his garage and it was offered to me when he passed but I didn't have anywhere to put it. I could have been the CSB tire destination...
  10. oddspyke

I'm amending my answer. I wouldn't be able to drink as much Starbucks if they taxed me more. I might have to stop eating avocado toast
  11. oddspyke

Yes. I would pay thousands of dollars in additional taxes if they removed the cap, with no increase in benefit. Money I would put towards my children's education. I actually work for a living and pay more than my fair share. Middle to high income people aren't the problem and we are taxed at a...
  12. oddspyke

Incorrect. I notice and it's appreciated.
  13. oddspyke

Some fit better than others, but I think the mk5 is pretty tight and will basically be a problem until they're front facing. Other than I have no idea how to get them to you, do you want my britax infant seat with 3 bases?
  14. oddspyke

Beware the financial shell game. The promo APRs often coming with higher transaction prices as well; in other words you're basically buying points (not always, but often). Example: when I bought my Camaro, they were still offering "0% APR for 72 months", but it would've meant almost $10k higher...