GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by oddride

1. oddride

my black paint is starting to look faded.

my black paint is starting to look faded. i saw a brand new GTI and the paint was shiney and mine is dull. my car has a few layers of wax on it and i think its dulled off. anyone got any ideas?
  2. oddride

OT: Golf V GTi Hatchback at Pickles Auctions

Compliance Date05/05 Build DateCirca 2005 MakeVolkswagen ModelGolf V GTi Hatchback DescriptionManual 6 Spd, 2.0 ltr, 4 cyl, Premium ULP, Direct Injection Turbo intercooled ColourSilver Odometer41,033 kms. showing on Odometer Registration No.AN45WQ (NSW) Registration Expiry16 August 2008...
  3. oddride

Jetta (AUS) version vs Golf GTI vs Jetta GLI

does anyone know whether the springs/dampers on a aussie Jetta are the same as a Golf GTI or GLI? If not, do you guys have part numbers or specifics to change those parts to put GTI parts in or where i can find the info? my brother in law in Sydney wants to change his Jetta to feel more like a...
  4. oddride

Tyre places that say "wont be beaten on price"

looking at going to jaxquickfit or bob janes with some sydney prices on tyres. i know kmart tyre and auto wont beat it which is stupid when you have a slogan that says wont be beaten on price... looking at getting kumho ecstas SPT at $220 from Tempe Tyres. Tyre power quoted $315 or so. nice...
  5. oddride

OT: Underbelly

Has anyone got the full series yet. Watched up to no.10 looking for the rest. what you guys think of the show? I prefer Chopper ...more humour.
  6. oddride

DOWNPIPE

Whats the latest downpipes out there and pricing? looking at getting a downpipe, dont know if i should go custom made. APR is the cheapest at $1199
  7. oddride

Car Trouble

Is any experiencing squeeling brakes? The car is only a couple of months old with 15k on the clock and the brakes are squeeling. :mad0259: Also the other day, the drivers side windscreen wipers were jumping when wiping down the windscreen. :wub: Have you guys experienced this also?
  8. oddride

VW NEWS

LATEST NEWS -------------AS FROM 1ST JANUARY 2008 CADDY PRICE RISE $1,000 ----------.ORDER BEFORE HAND AND BE PRICE PROTECTED -----------. --------------- UNTIL 31ST DECEMBER 2007 ABN FLEET DISCOUNT ON TRANSPORTER AND CRAFTER. ------------ Also UNTIL 31ST DECEMBER 2007 JETTA DRIVEAWAY...
  9. oddride

OT: Good Nissan Dealer

Any of you guys know any good nissan dealers in Melbourne? looking at getting a TIIDA. im trying to work out how much i could get off the RRP. or if you guys have used a fleet service, what percentage did you get off? in the VW experience, i know you can push for 10-11%. but the TIIDA is...
  10. oddride

my old golf is up for grabs

11. oddride

VW Golf VI: First impressions of the GTI and Cabrio version

VW Golf VI: First impressions of the GTI and Cabrio version VW Golf VI All the Photoshop artists seem to be very busy hammering out all the renderings of VW's upcoming models. Here you can see how the 6th generation VW Golf GTI and VW Golf Cabrio might look like. Enjoy! The Volkswagen Golf...
  12. oddride

Which flash

Which flash would you choose if you werent going to change the DP or add a TBE. im looking at GIAC X or REVO both are the same price in AUD which one has more "torque" rush? or are they the same.
  13. oddride

Euro Seals for Euro Plates

has anyone bought any german wolfsburg seals to put on their euro plates? if so where did you buy? trying to find a place that has them. some are really bad. I already got Euro Plates, just need the wolfsburg and date stamp stickers.
  14. oddride

Melbourne Dyno Day

Will there be a Melb Dyno Day anytime soon? looking at getting the Giac X flash. :biggrin: Is Lucas always busy? ive emailed him hasnt replied as yet.
  15. oddride

Golf GTI Edition 30

Hi im a newbie. just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas IF the GTI Ed 30 will be coming to Australia?