GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by OBP

1. O

Anyone else considering the new Cadillac Blackwing models?

That car #69….well worth the $$! (It also put down 620 hp on a Dynojet with less than a 100 miles on it.)
  2. O

Hank Iroz (Iroz Motorsports) on Street Outlaws

Wasn’t Axeman running small tire, too? It’s amazing how much he turns down that car for the street, at least where they’re racing. That car can run a 4 sec 1/8th mile at 200 mph
  3. O

Yes, these cars are very expensive. But considering the fact that the stupid wagon I should bought is worth as much, if not more, than what I could’ve bought it for, it’s highly likely that you won’t lose much on this car. (as long as you buy one with the manual trans, opportunity cost not...
  4. O

The first drive reviews are out and these cars look to be phenomenal. I’m still kicking myself for not pulling the trigger on the Gen 2 V wagon with stick. I had the opportunity to buy a new one at $7k off of sticker but talked myself out because it wasn’t the right color. (Then proceeded...
  5. O

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

The hyundai interface definitely looks more straightforward vs the VW. (Mk 8 is doesn’t move my needle at all) I’m assuming the 2.5T is a foregone conclusion, but I‘ve read that their top model will go over $40k. Was looking at tunes for Hyundai the other day. Looks like you swap out the ECU...
  6. O

Hyundai Santa Cruz may be the vehicle that gets me out of my GTI

The Santa Fe does intrigue me, but that lack of buttons for the infotainment system is a hard no.
  7. O

Is there an OBD eleven like device for Porsche?

Is there anything out there to make adjustments on new Porsches? (specifically a 2019 Cayenne S) Does Porsche even have any "hidden" adjustments available like VW/Audi? Contacted OBD eleven, and they said they have no plans for Porsche.
  8. O

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Anyone here have an STI 2011? Anything advice before I jump into one?
  9. O

Would you consider an appendix holster? I think the issue would be the seatbelt.
  10. O

If there's any chance that the wife will have to use it, I'd go AR. Go with what's easiest to shoot effectively.