GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by nvsbandit

1. N

Trying to move to nashville

Was wondering if any of the Nashville guys/girls could point me in the way of a job down there. I have sales experience and ultra high end audio/video installation experience. Trying to move from Detroit to east nashville. Thanks Drew 248-804-0321 text me
  2. N

Wtb: air ride parts

Need everything but switches gauges and front setup Compressors Rear bags Dcups Rear short shock Tank Line Fittings Lemme know
  3. N

WTB: Rabbit Eurojet Headers..

seriously cant find any. had them on my last rabbit sold em made two bad car purchases (2011 buick regal turbo and 2012 xb....fail) now im back and need my headers....if anyone has some hit me up :) 248-408-4044 Drew
  4. N

1988 Jetta paint correction ONLY

had a customer in need of some polishing. came out pretty good IMO http://www.flickr.com/photos/56645349@N02/sets/72157626948887204/
  5. N

possible moving to buffalo

A) dont own a vw anymore but i still like the community. B) i need a job out there...GF is a professional dancer and is trying to get into a company out there and im gonna need cashflow for the both of us. anyone got any help for me?
  6. N

BBS VZ 17x8 35ET

BBS VZ 17x8 35ET SOLDDDD these are really hard to find in this setup. bbs centercaps and valve stem covers included. $550 never mounted these on my car. financial trouble strikes another one. sellin out all my parts and car... :( will ship at buyers expense. live near detroit...
  7. N

1 blurry roller

8. N

rabbit fog light questionn

http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1056 do those seem legit? i mean ECS and every other site sells kits for 300....just weird this one is CONSIDERABLY cheaper.
  9. N

FS: 2.5L headers/catback/test pipe/intake

Evoms Intake with 20 squared MAF ring so no Check engine light. $185 blurry pic but w/e lol Rabbit/Jetta 2.5 Eurojet Headers and catless mid pipe $485 MKV rabbit Eurojet catback exhaust $400 USP rabbit/jetta test pipe $180 (can not be used with eurojet headers but can be used with...
  10. N

two bored ones.

11. N

FS: all rabbit stuff!! (HID/radio/test pipe etc)

for saaaale. stuff needs to go. i r broke! USP test pipe (FOR NON PZEV i plugged it and the plugs not comin out) $200 shipped Thule snowboard racks $70 shipped 6k HIDS WITH MKV BULB HOLDERS!! $70 shipped NEVER USED mounting brackets bulbs and ballasts FK short end links BRAND NEW IN...
  12. N

coilovers going on...roll fenders?

so im throwing my racelands on in a few minutes (starting with the rear) wheels/tires 17x8 et 38 225/45/17 fender screw mod....dont know how far i can push these low wise without cutting tires up. any help is appreciated.
  13. N

Rabbit Eurojet FULL exhaust (catless midpipe)

i love my setup... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIhVtfiO6GU
  14. N

Koni yellows and H&R sports

$300 plus shipping firm. trying to make money to pay for my coils. 30k on springs (no sag) and 10k on the shocks. ride is a little sportier than stock handling is way beyone stock.
  15. N

Rabbit Breakdown

not selling the car just getting different parts obviously willing to ship but not at my expense. usp test pipe $200 H&R sports and koni yellows $400 (about 10k on struts and 30k on springs.) Evoms intake and maf ring $200 h7 HID kit (never used) with mkv bulb holders in 6k temp $50 LED blacked...