GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by notsoaudimike

1. notsoaudimike

FS: BC Racing BR Type coilovers

As the title says, I have a set of BC Racing BR Type coils, it is the extreme drop version. They have less than 6k miles on them. If you know BC then you know they are quality coil overs, come with adjustable camber for the front and also adjustable dampening all around. Asking $700, buy pays...
  2. notsoaudimike

FS OEM VW Roof Rack

I have an OEM VW Roof Rack that I'd like to sell for $200. Good condition, just do not have a use for it. Location is Central Florida, I will ship at buyer's expense.
  3. notsoaudimike

WTT: 17 inch CCW LM20's for 18 inch wheels.

FS: CCW LM20s WHEELS NOW FOR SALE, would like $2300 with no tires and $2500 with tires. Buyer we can talk about shipping if needed. The wheels are in great condition, the front left has a few nicks and small marks but that will be removed before they are traded off. Specs: 17x9 17x10 et 33...
  4. notsoaudimike

WTT: GTI front end for Rabbit

As the title says I'd like to trade my OEM BMP GTI front bumper for a Rabbit front end. The front bumper is basically a Golf GT front, chrome grill with black side grills w/fog lights. The bumper does has a votex spoiler and I am willing to include if the Rabbit front comes with a votex spoiler...